3 of 4

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy":b4faifa2 said:
TTCLM has not gone he is still here, he only got mad because those young uns would not leave him alone. they tried it with me, but I don't get mad I get even, Macon can shut you down and even your e-mail number can be barred, so I have been told in the past by someone. but as we have all said onwards and upwards from now on.

actually TTCLM is gone for good...Macon found out he was back and kicked him off again...doesn't seem too fair in my opinion that him and Teletigger are gone for good but Cowboy13 aint...but oh well...it aint my part to make the decisions of who stays and who goes...I just think the rules should be the same for everyone...don't think 1 people should get to come back and have a second chance if the other's dont get a second chance

Heritage_Farmboy":20g3wwls said:
chrisy":20g3wwls said:
TTCLM has not gone he is still here, he only got mad because those young uns would not leave him alone. they tried it with me, but I don't get mad I get even, Macon can shut you down and even your e-mail number can be barred, so I have been told in the past by someone. but as we have all said onwards and upwards from now on.

actually TTCLM is gone for good...Macon found out he was back and kicked him off again...doesn't seem too fair in my opinion that him and Teletigger are gone for good but Cowboy13 aint...but oh well...it aint my part to make the decisions of who stays and who goes...I just think the rules should be the same for everyone...don't think 1 people should get to come back and have a second chance if the other's dont get a second chance

if he WAS BACK he was under a different name!!!!
in my opinon he should not have been allown to rejoin after the first time he was booted, and then the 2nd time either!!!

memanpa":o03qosj0 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":o03qosj0 said:
chrisy":o03qosj0 said:

if he WAS BACK he was under a different name!!!!
in my opinon he should not have been allown to rejoin after the first time he was booted, and then the 2nd time either!!!

I dont think he should have been booted in the first place...that's my opinion at least

TTCLM didn't know he had been booted, thought he was still around. I had a PM to say he was here, perhaps he is keeping low for a while till the heat dies down. Glad teletigger has gone he seemed to want to make trouble, had a few dealings with him. Cowboy 13 is young and learning we should be able to whip him into shape ;-)

Thoughts from a guy thats not been around long and maybe has missed something.

I saw an explosive with a short fuse. A few running around with matches fighting for a chance to light it up. Well I'm glad their gone lets get back to talking cattle. :)

mnmt

Maybe some people just choose not to visit these boards anymore?? Maybe the get tired of being henpecked?? Just a thought.

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think that dial up can be banned altogether. I think it has a different IP address everytime. I think that's what I read somewhere one time.

We need sidney411 to answer this one, she's the computer wizard.

txshowmom":2ezk14ds said:
Maybe some people just choose not to visit these boards anymore?? Maybe the get tired of being henpecked?? Just a thought.

Hey showmom I haven't seen you for a while good to see you're still around. :D

Alan

That's true, If you use an ISP (Internet service provider) such as AOL, PeoplePC, EV1, ect. your IP address can change every time you log in. The address "pool" will be the same but the actual address you get can change. Now, the MAC address of your computer will not change unless you install a new card. There may be some way that Macon can black specific MAC addresses, or hops or something? But then they could always change out their card, or go to another computer.

Hey 006 -

Crowder is running for President -

so don't start any trouble!!

Heritage_Farmboy":18v6qm7n said:
Miss Daisy":18v6qm7n said:
Cowboy 2.0":18v6qm7n said:
Also, the username can't ever be used again.

I sure bet you know that form experience

no...he wouldn't have to know that from experience...he'll probably just cry and whine enough until he gets his old screenname back
The 13 on Cowboy 13 was his age anyhow. He probaly is Cowbiy 14 or 15 by now.

IluvABbeef":8kzydwfe said:
I don't think tapeworm got booted or what?
I don't see any reason for tapeworm to get booted. He is one of the few cattlemen on this board that knows what he is talking about. There are a few more and some of them will disagree with him, but I think tape is an asset to the Cattle Today Boards. I hope Macon has the wisdom to keep him on.

ksfarmboy006":1q9zv7r6 said:
As someone who has been reading posts on here as a guest for quiet a while before joining I have to say that I was appalled at what was going on on here the other night. However, I tend to agree with Heritage on this and that is. From what I saw wewild, crowderfarms, teletigger, cowboy13, chuck norris and the like were all causing trouble. Long before i saw TTCLM causing trouble I saw crowder and wewild causing trouble I think that was a couple months back. Teletigger was also causing alot of trouble if I recall correctly. I think I also saw rocksprings giving ttclm trouble to. I think in a way ttclm just reacted like anyone else would when they get pushed. At least he had back bone and was willing to fight back instead of lay down and die. If you ask my opinion on the issue, I think crowderfarms, cowboy 13, wewild, chuck norris, teletigger as well as ttclm should have all been banned for good and never allowed to come back. This is a family oriented board so im not sorry to see ttclm go in the least but what I am sorry to see is that the main instigators are still on this site.

ttwhatever has been on here several times under different names. Each time he has started out fairly reasonable. It just took him longer this time to go nuts and start his threatening, bullying, name calling, personal intimidation, insulting ways. We are well rid of him. The way he was when he was banned this time was how he started out the first time.

dun

ksfarmboy006":2j7pw88b said:
As someone who has been reading posts on here as a guest for quiet a while before joining I have to say that I was appalled at what was going on on here the other night. However, I tend to agree with Heritage on this and that is. From what I saw wewild, crowderfarms, teletigger, cowboy13, chuck norris and the like were all causing trouble. Long before i saw TTCLM causing trouble I saw crowder and wewild causing trouble I think that was a couple months back. Teletigger was also causing alot of trouble if I recall correctly. I think I also saw rocksprings giving ttclm trouble to. I think in a way ttclm just reacted like anyone else would when they get pushed. At least he had back bone and was willing to fight back instead of lay down and die. If you ask my opinion on the issue, I think crowderfarms, cowboy 13, wewild, chuck norris, teletigger as well as ttclm should have all been banned for good and never allowed to come back. This is a family oriented board so im not sorry to see ttclm go in the least but what I am sorry to see is that the main instigators are still on this site.

Some of those names you mention are long time posters who have helped me, and contributed to this forum. I resent their names being degraded into something they are not - e.g. troublemakers. Most all of the long time readers know who I speak of.

Latest posts