2nd Bomber in Custody

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno":hwnzfaap said:
Bez I am sticking by my gun's as this smack's of the SS searching the cities of Europe. You will never search my home with out a warrant as guaranteed by the fourth. it might get searched after I am drug out in handcuff's. I would have to go to jail as much as I dislike them there would be plenty of ACLU lawyer's to take the case.
The terror organizations IMO just added a new page to the play book paralyzing a city with a small explosion and a couple of nut's.
The true irony to this whole situation is Boston was a bastion in the American Revolution over illegal search and seizure and quartering of troop's. These very action's lead to the writing of the Declaration of Independence 237 year's ago.

I have read this numerous times in my lifetime and I still can not find the hot pursuit or public safety clause of which so many speak and bow to.

Amendment IV

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... ot+Pursuit

Simply pointing out that amendments are just that....amendments to the original...and like it not Supreme Court decisions are interpretations of the same....altogether becoming the law of the land. I don't agree with all of them but it is our law. He77 I don't even agree with all local laws but do have to abide by them.

TB I will never argue that the court's have not ruled in favor of trampling the forth.
They have and it is flat out wrong as the writer's of the constitution I bet rolled over in their graves on that one.
The very city were they were searching is the main reason the fourth was written.
This is another example of our liberties being slowly robbed from us by tyrannt's.
The court carved this rule out in 1967 a 180 year's after the Bill of Right's was written while we sat on our arse's and let it happen. The very court that was designed to protect the document has been one of it's biggest enemies.
If the action's of the police state that happened last week the very thing the fourth was written to protect American's from, doesn't scare the crap out of you and anger us we are doomed.

Caustic Burno":28z7zlv7 said:
TB I will never argue that the court's have not ruled in favor of trampling the forth.
They have and it is flat out wrong as the writer's of the constitution I bet rolled over in their graves on that one.
The very city were they were searching is the main reason the fourth was written.
This is another example of our liberties being slowly robbed from us by tyrannt's.
The court carved this rule out in 1967 a 180 year's after the Bill of Right's was written while we sat on our arse's and let it happen. The very court that was designed to protect the document has been one of it's biggest enemies.
If the action's of the police state that happened last week the very thing the fourth was written to protect American's from, doesn't scare the crap out of you and anger us we are doomed.

Oh I agree...but it is now law. That is why people need to realize one of the most important parts of being President of this country is the huge opportunity the wrong person has to change the entire direction of the country with his Supreme Court appointments. If we can ever get term limits on congressmen maybe then we can get term limits on the justices. In the meantime it remains our worst enemy as it is not the 3rd equal branch of government but the "Ultimate" branch of government

" At the establishment of our constitutions, the judiciary bodies were supposed to be the most helpless and harmless members of the government. Experience, however, soon showed in what way they were to become the most dangerous; that the insufficiency of the means provided for their removal gave them a freehold and irresponsibility in office; that their decisions, seeming to concern individual suitors only, pass silent and unheeded by the public at large; that these decisions, nevertheless, become law by precedent, sapping, by little and little, the foundations of the constitution, and working its change by construction, before any one has perceived that that invisible and helpless worm has been busily employed in consuming its substance. In truth, man is not made to be trusted for life, if secured against all liability to account."......Thomas Jefferson

TB
This is were you and I disagree that it is law. We agree the only way the Bill of Right's and the subsequent amendment's can be amended is by ratification by 2/3 of the state's. I missed that vote I guess. This was a wave of the magic wand again.
Again we must never bend and demand that our elected or appointed official's don't violate the document they are swore to protect. Only then are our freedom's protected.

jedstivers":1tzfpqdi said:
http://www.infowars.com/shocking-footage-americans-ordered-out-of-homes-at-gunpoint-by-swat-teams/

I love my country. I have the greatest amount of respect for our military and police personnel as a whole. I am not some kind of anti-government wacko, but I find this video very troubling. We are being conditioned to accept things that were once totally unacceptable. If this is what it takes to feel secure then I'll gladly take my chances without someone else's idea of "security", no matter how well intentioned that idea might be. Thanks, but no thanks.

TexasBred":2n9an058 said:
greybeard":2n9an058 said:
But tomorrow's latitude and longitude location will be determined by yesterday and today's wind.

Only if the sails are properly set.
Big difference between tack and tact, and even on a tack course, the rudder must be moved and wheel has to be manned by a competent helmsman.

greybeard":2dq2v360 said:
TexasBred":2dq2v360 said:
greybeard":2dq2v360 said:
But tomorrow's latitude and longitude location will be determined by yesterday and today's wind.

Only if the sails are properly set.
Big difference between tack and tact, and even on a tack course, the rudder must be moved and wheel has to be manned by a competent helmsman.
I feel just like Mother Teresa. Except for the virgin part. That ship sailed a long time ago."
― Kaley Cuoco

Caustic Burno":3lfy8vj0 said:
TB
This is were you and I disagree that it is law. We agree the only way the Bill of Right's and the subsequent amendment's can be amended is by ratification by 2/3 of the state's. I missed that vote I guess. This was a wave of the magic wand again.
Again we must never bend and demand that our elected or appointed official's don't violate the document they are swore to protect. Only then are our freedom's protected.

CB, the Supreme Court is suppose to interpret those things which only affirms or denies..Unfortunately many of their more recent decisions have not been interpretation but rather law making as seen by them. I guess that's why they call them "Opinions".

greybeard":1tt3h80s said:

And never take your eyes off your destination. ;-)

Not sure how reliable, but read that both had been receiving various forms of public assistance.

Latest posts