2015 Ford F250 problem

Help Support CattleToday:

Test drove a GMC Sierra Denali tonight (roof line was too low, it's about inch lower than on Silverado which with an overpriced cab topper costing 20k higher sticker is essentially what my wife drives a Z71 Tahoe lol. So Sierra a new go, ditto to Silverado. I love the dickens out of the F350 Diesel Platinum (much better head room) but waiting for the new one to come out this fall to compare with the current body style. This thread intrigues me as I hope not to have diesel issues as I am in love with Super Dutys.

NECowboy":1itenzb2 said:
Test drove a GMC Sierra Denali tonight (roof line was too low, it's about inch lower than on Silverado which with an overpriced cab topper costing 20k higher sticker is essentially what my wife drives a Z71 Tahoe lol. So Sierra a new go, ditto to Silverado. I love the dickens out of the F350 Diesel Platinum (much better head room) but waiting for the new one to come out this fall to compare with the current body style. This thread intrigues me as I hope not to have diesel issues as I am in love with Super Dutys.

There's just something about them! Had an 03 King Ranch when we lived in TX with zero problems. Hubby got a Dodge 3500 cab/chassis with a Cannonball bale bed when we moved to the ranch permanently & nothing but recalls & problems. I went back to a Ford (traded in the aforementioned ostentatious Hummer) & he switched to a Chevy.

TCRanch":2sq5gv9d said:
NECowboy":2sq5gv9d said:

There's just something about them! Had an 03 King Ranch when we lived in TX with zero problems. Hubby got a Dodge 3500 cab/chassis with a Cannonball bale bed when we moved to the ranch permanently & nothing but recalls & problems. I went back to a Ford (traded in the aforementioned ostentatious Hummer) & he switched to a Chevy.

TC I would literally be drooling at your pickup. I feel on cloud nine whenever I see that special platinum chrome grille, platinum lettering, wheels, and running boards. I so want one!!

NECowboy":2icrjcgg said:
TCRanch":2icrjcgg said:
NECowboy":2icrjcgg said:

TC I would literally be drooling at your pickup. I feel on cloud nine whenever I see that special platinum chrome grille, platinum lettering, wheels, and running boards. I so want one!!

TCRanch":wlo1ex02 said:
NECowboy":wlo1ex02 said:
TCRanch":wlo1ex02 said:

Oh man red color is great, nice picture!

TCRanch":vvo8fb84 said:
True Grit Farms":vvo8fb84 said:
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-7-motor-problems/

Here's a good site for Ford owners to check out.

Thanks!
Your welcome. Don't let the site discourage you, all brands of trucks have problems. And the people with problems complain the most. You have a very nice girls truck there. Short bed = girls truck. I'm dead on the money this time.

True Grit Farms":308ri3ca said:
TCRanch":308ri3ca said:
True Grit Farms":308ri3ca said:
http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-7-motor-problems/

Here's a good site for Ford owners to check out.

Thanks!
Your welcome. Don't let the site discourage you, all brands of trucks have problems. And the people with problems complain the most. You have a very nice girls truck there. Short bed = girls truck. I'm dead on the money this time.[/quote]

Yes you are! That would be why I refer to my husband's truck as the Man Truck.

TCRanch":308ui7nn said:
True Grit Farms":308ui7nn said:
TCRanch":308ui7nn said:
Your welcome. Don't let the site discourage you, all brands of trucks have problems. And the people with problems complain the most. You have a very nice girls truck there. Short bed = girls truck. I'm dead on the money this time.[/quote]

What's your husband have for a truck?

NECowboy":1teg0xdf said:
TCRanch":1teg0xdf said:

2016 Silverado HD3500. Cab/chassis with a Butler bale bed. It's a beast but drives pretty smooth.

TCRanch":3lv51r7v said:
NECowboy":3lv51r7v said:
TCRanch":3lv51r7v said:

2016 Silverado HD3500. Cab/chassis with a Butler bale bed. It's a beast but drives pretty smooth.

Yeah I was going to say y'all would probably need a bale bed pickup too, yours is still way better though, bale bed serves a particular purpose but they are not attractive looking.

No way of knowing but our gauges run 2015 Ford diesels at work... just going off of what is the most common issue... my guess in some thing related to the fuel system. Had several of them do that. It's been fuel system related parts so far. I've seen bills from $350-12,000.

Make sure you are running Ford filters and other parts on it for warranty.

Brute 23":2tfud68j said:
No way of knowing but our gauges run 2015 Ford diesels at work... just going off of what is the most common issue... my guess in some thing related to the fuel system. Had several of them do that. It's been fuel system related parts so far. I've seen bills from $350-12,000.

Holy cow!!! Thanks for the heads-up and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised with a $350 bill. Yikes!

TCRanch":2x36wf39 said:
Brute 23":2x36wf39 said:

Holy cow!!! Thanks for the heads-up and hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised with a $350 bill. Yikes!

It better be under warranty, if not have them call me. I'll tune them up for you, the truck is brand new and still and under warranty don't let them take advantage of you.

True Grit Farms":34micdkk said:
TCRanch":34micdkk said:
Brute 23":34micdkk said:

It better be under warranty, if not have them call me. I'll tune them up for you, the truck is brand new and still and under warranty don't let them take advantage of you.

TGF will punch the dealer out for you because he is bad azz! :cowboy:

Latest posts