2015 Ford F250 problem

Help Support CattleToday:

TCRanch":2lxgb10q said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2lxgb10q said:
True Grit Farms":2lxgb10q said:
What kind of mileage do you get at 75 mph TT.

Never really worried about it. About 14 or 15 I guess. Had a 2011 extended cab before this one that got 18 mpg on the highway. My 2012 is a crew cab.

Is your Dodge 4 wheel drive?

I didn't get any better than 14 in my diesel so maybe I'm coming out ahead with a gasser, considering even a simple oil change is 3X as expensive & no DEF. Do still love the sound when you fire up a diesel :heart:

My experience is exactly the opposite. My 2500HD gas 6.0 got about 13 mpg no matter what I did. My Cummins gets about 17-18 avg. 13-15 around the house. And on up to 21-22 if you run it a 100+ miles. No complaints about either truck from me. Hope you enjoy yours TC.

Sooooo, took the new truck back today to get the spray-on bedliner, mudflaps & have the tires rotated. Six hours later I'm ready to pick it up and they have the wrong mudflaps. Evidently it didn't occur to the Service Dept to check with Accessories because the flaps I ordered were sitting right there, still in the box. Unfortunately it turns out they ordered flaps for a F150 instead of a F250 so I STILL have no flaps. Fail! They've already ordered the correct flaps & will either bring me another loaner, take my truck back to Wichita to install or install here at the ranch. SNAFU?

And I was notified last week that insurance was not going to pay for the claim because I already bought another truck but they called Ford while I was still there & said the check was in the mail. The entire mess cannot possibly be legit.

Latest posts