2007 Red Angus Semen Catalogue

Help Support CattleToday:

I can't get it to work, but I did buy some Mulberry semen and plan to flush with it on a couple cows. I have never seen him, but after visiting with 1/2 dozen guys or so who have seen him, I decided to try some.

For some reason the '07.pdf is not included in the link. If you type it in it will work or go to http://www.brylor.com/bss/index.html and click download 2007 semen directory which below all the bulls names! Hope this helps.

BRG when is your catalogue coming out?

dun":3ly5bcoj said:
redcows":3ly5bcoj said:
For some reason the '07.pdf is not included in the link. If you type it in it will work or go to http://www.brylor.com/bss/index.html

I tried both methods originally and they don;t work, still don;t work.

dun

try to copy and paste the link... thats how i got it to work...

lots of good lookin bulls in there

No doubt there are some very good bulls in the Brylor directory, but personally I try to avoid anything to do with Brylor. There is a lot of "funny business" involved.

Badlands is correct about pedigree on some of the bulls. Some have R&J Dalles, SCR Lonestar, Pine Drive Big Sky, Dan Patch, QLC Winchester, Mr. Angus and the great Harts Wild Turkey.

Look at Red Rainmaker of Cudlobe 2k's pedigree. His mother could possibly have the most undesireable pedigree that I have seen.

I'm not knocking Canadian Cattle (I like many). Just pointing out a few undesirables. Maybe Badlands had other thoughts instead of these obvious ones. I would be interested in his thoughts!

Looking at the Baylor website I spotted Rob Roy in their pictures on the upper right hand corner. We bought some of his seman the year he was displayed in Denver. I must say we were very dissapointed in his calf crop compared to him. He isn't in their line up this year, but I would still be wary about those bulls producing a calf that is comparible to their phenotype. I'm not trying to knock Bryan, he's an awesome guy. I'm just reporting my experience with one of the Canadian bulls.

Latest posts