15 Years goes might fast

Help Support CattleToday:

Bigfoot":vve7hyr4 said:
farmerjan":vve7hyr4 said:
Happy Anniversary also. It does help to have 2 important events back to back for easier remembering.

As for Bigfoot, some people are geared to remember dates, others not. If she doesn't get upset, okay.

Preacher put me on the spot once during a church service and asked how long we had been married. I respond, "I don't know but the important thing is, they were all happy years".

As long as you remember to call her by her name and not use the moniker "the old lady", you are ahead of some of these rural folks.

Bright Raven":1xmuw1r3 said:
Bigfoot":1xmuw1r3 said:
farmerjan":1xmuw1r3 said:
Happy Anniversary also. It does help to have 2 important events back to back for easier remembering.

As for Bigfoot, some people are geared to remember dates, others not. If she doesn't get upset, okay.

Preacher put me on the spot once during a church service and asked how long we had been married. I respond, "I don't know but the important thing is, they were all happy years".

As long as you remember to call her by her name and not use the moniker "the old lady", you are ahead of some of these rural folks.
That's the truth, who would want to be married to a old lady? Usually neither one of us remembers our anniversary, and I never remember, so it's all on her.

True Grit Farms":1nq6xn7l said:
Bright Raven":1nq6xn7l said:
Bigfoot":1nq6xn7l said:

That's the truth, who would want to be married to a old lady? Usually neither one of us remembers our anniversary, and I never remember, so it's all on her.

In my reading on CT, I have observed that moniker used. Maybe in humor, hard to tell.

BTW: Congratulations to Artesianspringsfarm and his lovely wife.

Happy Anniversary! It is truly a blessing to find Someone to share your life with. The boss and I have our 39th coming up on January 20th our oldest son was born the day after our first anniversary. I sometimes get the dates switched, but then remember the first anniversary I had to keep propping my feet up on a stool where I could see them :lol:

Gizmom

artesianspringsfarm":23zi19ph said:
Bestoutwest":23zi19ph said:
Congrats! We're working on year 13 and it doesn't seem much more than 2 or 3. You guys look so young in that first picture, not that you look old now, but you look like you're fresh out of middle school!

Close enough. That's the day after her 19th, and I was 18. Looking forward to the next 15 even more than the last, and the last were great.
You use to be a pretty darn good cattleman. Now look at you. Can't even get out of the house. :lol2: :hide:

Latest posts