15 Years goes might fast

Help Support CattleToday:

Congrats! We're working on year 13 and it doesn't seem much more than 2 or 3. You guys look so young in that first picture, not that you look old now, but you look like you're fresh out of middle school!

Bestoutwest":29757eky said:
Congrats! We're working on year 13 and it doesn't seem much more than 2 or 3. You guys look so young in that first picture, not that you look old now, but you look like you're fresh out of middle school!

Close enough. That's the day after her 19th, and I was 18. Looking forward to the next 15 even more than the last, and the last were great.

Congrats. I'm ashamed to say, I have no idea how long I've been married. Not even sure of the date. I do know it was in September of 94, or possibly 95.

Bigfoot":2l9u7l1n said:
Congrats. I'm ashamed to say, I have no idea how long I've been married. Not even sure of the date. I do know it was in September of 94, or possibly 95.

Bigfoot, it helps when her birthday and our anniversary are one day apart. If I forget them both though, . . . :hide:

TennesseeTuxedo":5e0tk4aq said:
Bigfoot":5e0tk4aq said:

How can you not know that?

TT, I would caution you not to interpret not knowing how long or when he got married as a lack of enthusiasm.

Bright Raven":dykgqdpf said:
TennesseeTuxedo":dykgqdpf said:
Bigfoot":dykgqdpf said:

TT, I would caution you not to interpret not knowing how long or when he got married as a lack of enthusiasm.

Oh no, I would never leap to that conclusion.

TennesseeTuxedo":110otk6u said:
Bright Raven":110otk6u said:
TennesseeTuxedo":110otk6u said:

Oh no, I would never leap to that conclusion.

Good. There could be other factors. Alzheimers, maybe he got kicked in the head by a horse, etc.

TennesseeTuxedo":104uvl0u said:
Bigfoot":104uvl0u said:

Her birthday is in September, and I couldn't tell you that day either. I don't know my parents birthdays at all, and only one of my kids. For some reason, I can remember the scientific name of every tree we studied in forestry 35 years ago. To me, only an idiot savant would remember the day something happened. I'm more inclined to remember a small detail. I remember her mother never shed a tear, and looked real mad. :D

Bigfoot":1865v7nt said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1865v7nt said:
Bigfoot":1865v7nt said:

Her birthday is in September, and I couldn't tell you that day either. I don't know my parents birthdays at all, and only one of my kids. For some reason, I can remember the scientific name of every tree we studied in forestry 35 years ago. To me, only an idiot savant would remember the day something happened. I'm more inclined to remember a small detail. I remember her mother never shed a tear, and looked real mad. :D

Who could blame her?

Happy Anniversary also. It does help to have 2 important events back to back for easier remembering.

As for Bigfoot, some people are geared to remember dates, others not. If she doesn't get upset, okay.

farmerjan":o5xhl4kq said:
Happy Anniversary also. It does help to have 2 important events back to back for easier remembering.

As for Bigfoot, some people are geared to remember dates, others not. If she doesn't get upset, okay.

Preacher put me on the spot once during a church service and asked how long we had been married. I respond, "I don't know but the important thing is, they were all happy years".

Congrats!!!

This coming April will be 23 years for me and the one that (as she puts it) 'tamed me'. Not hard for me to remember the date either. April 21st. Something else important happened that date.
I keep telling her 'I can get wild again' but we both know otherwise..

Latest posts