Your openion on urea in feed.

Help Support CattleToday:

bigbull338":fhd7yrh8 said:
well then i must be prospering pretty good since ive had to buy alot of equipment the last 2yrs.got to keep everything balanced.
Buying equipment has nothing to do with making money....BUT you could have had so much more over all those years at $20 a ton savings.

TexasBred":wyml04pm said:
bigbull338":wyml04pm said:
well then i must be prospering pretty good since ive had to buy alot of equipment the last 2yrs.got to keep everything balanced.
Buying equipment has nothing to do with making money....BUT you could have had so much more over all those years at $20 a ton savings.
you mean in all the years you ran a dairy you gladely wrote uncle sam a big check with most all your profit in it.

bigbull338":1y0p3i8p said:
TexasBred":1y0p3i8p said:
bigbull338":1y0p3i8p said:
you mean in all the years you ran a dairy you gladely wrote uncle sam a big check with most all your profit in it.
Not at all. but I am saying that for every ton of feed I used in all those years I did have an additional $20 more than you to do something else with instead of paying it to the feed company.

Latest posts