You may fire when ready Gridley

Help Support CattleToday:

dun

Reaction score
bull1.jpg

bull3.jpg

bull2.jpg

bull4.jpg

To be picky, maybe a little pinched in the heart and could be a bit deeper in the flank.

Good top, clean fronted, smooth shouldered looks to be pretty sound.

Hope he works good for ya!!

MikeC":29o4s91x said:
He looks great!

You clip his head, or is it that clean naturally?

Not clipped, probably slicked out from butting heads with the other bulls in the pasture. There were 11 bulls in the pasture so I'm sure there was a significatn amount of pushing, shoving and general rubbing going on.

dun

VanC":2ewqytc5 said:
Nice looking bull. But I thought you were strictly an AI guy. What gives?

Arthritis getting too bad. I had considered totally getting out of the business (again) and staying out when I was having trouble breeding cows. Conception rates are still ok, but where I used to be in and out in a minute maybe 2 now it's more like 5 minutes. Other then the bulls that pretty much just ran wild in the canyons, this is the first bull we've ever had. Still not happy about having to relinquish any of the breeding chores.

dun":3a7320m0 said:
VanC":3a7320m0 said:
Nice looking bull. But I thought you were strictly an AI guy. What gives?

Arthritis getting too bad. I had considered totally getting out of the business (again) and staying out when I was having trouble breeding cows. Conception rates are still ok, but where I used to be in and out in a minute maybe 2 now it's more like 5 minutes. Other then the bulls that pretty much just ran wild in the canyons, this is the first bull we've ever had. Still not happy about having to relinquish any of the breeding chores.

:shock: I've had one too many miller lites tonight.

Please know, no offense intended...My brother used to AI all of the diary cattle himself. A big joke among his friends...the cows see him coming, bat their eyelashes, and moooooooooooo.

That was 20 years ago.

I'm sorry, please forgive me...and I deserve whatever I get for this.

Alice

Oh-h-h-h-h-h-! AI! NOW I understand.

15 Mos! Fine Bull. In another year you can post his picture and sell semen! His heart girth will spread and lower in a year. He should have great calves.

DOC HARRIS

Latest posts