You may fire when ready Gridley

Help Support CattleToday:

Aero":2tp511fn said:
dun,
got any black bulls around there you want to put up a picture of? :p

j/k, i know you dont like black bulls. :lol:

I had looked at a couple of blk Angus bulls before I got this guy. I just couldn't get into using one on our cows.
One for the "theories thread", the owner says he doesn;t semen check them before 18 months because if you check them younger they'll go sterile.

dun

Dun thats a good looking young bull I would like to see a different angle on him to see his spring of rib.
I would use him good topline fullrounds barrel chested and going to be long as a frieght train, thats the kind that put pounds on the scale at the barn.

teletigger":3rmavfw9 said:
A very nice bull there Dun. Very well proportioned, with a great topline. From picture 1, he's obviously got a nose for business. Is his face a little feminine? Given that, you can pick a bull for me anytime.
Are you giving up AI totally, or will he be a clean-up bull?
regards

Doesn;t look feminine to me, least ways he's a lot more masculine looking then the cows are. Clean up is the plan.

dun

kinda looks like Todd Dague in his younger days. ;-)
bull1.jpg

Showed the wife. She saw the white from the calf standing behind him and thought the bull was foaming at the mouth and said that that was about right. :oops: :lol:

Latest posts