You can learn a lot from old timers...

Help Support CattleToday:

I can't help but wonder why someone would do this. Nothing against women and I love my wife but I seriously doubt I could make two women happy and keep my sanity.

Jogeephus":2ce16ph4 said:
I can't help but wonder why someone would do this. Nothing against women and I love my wife but I seriously doubt I could make two women happy and keep my sanity.

This implies you think you're making one woman happy. ;-)

CUZ":1u1ndx3u said:
Jogeephus":1u1ndx3u said:

This implies you think you're making one woman happy. ;-)

You are so right. :oops: I try but I do try but I'm not going to break my back or jump through hoops either. ;-)

Jo,

I think keeping what you know to yourself is the absolute right thing to do.

firstly it is none of your business any way but you happened to step in it.

Secondly the amount of good that can be done is miniscule, as opposed to the amount of hurt and hard feelings that can be caused.

You will eventually get blamed for spreading vicious rumors.

If others in the family do know about it and have elected to keep it quiet then why should you blow the whistle.

Did you say the man was dead anyway? Will spreading this story serve to ressurect him or just tarnish his name?

And lastly sometimes a man just has to bear things alone.

Those men with two or more wifes are just picking up the slack for those of us who have decided we don't want one wife.

All I can say is they must be tough..... or stupid.......

pdfangus":2cchtn9o said:
firstly it is none of your business any way but you happened to step in it.

Secondly the amount of good that can be done is miniscule, as opposed to the amount of hurt and hard feelings that can be caused.

You will eventually get blamed for spreading vicious rumors.

If others in the family do know about it and have elected to keep it quiet then why should you blow the whistle.

Did you say the man was dead anyway? Will spreading this story serve to ressurect him or just tarnish his name?

And lastly sometimes a man just has to bear things alone.

I agree. After all I barely knew him cause we are from the poor side of the family. He is dead and the memories of him don't need to be tarnished. Nothing good can be gained. Throwing this infidelity aside, I did find it quite interesting learning about some of his adventures in south america.

Fred Belknap":3l452e8p said:
Jo if it was me I would sure be curious about cousins I didn't know. I think I would secretly try find out about them if I could.

I thought the same thing. But then again, I doubt this lady knew anything about my aunt either. Kinda like a two-edged sword.

Latest posts