Wrong Impression

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
auctionboy":38veic0z said:
Just_a_girl":38veic0z said:
You edited out the part where Angie says I should be punched in the head. I am from western NY not NYC! People that assume NY is NYC are make something out of themselves. I live in farm country. That is the culture! It is all in another post and confirmed by others.

Hopefully you have a really nice place and love it there. May you be prosperous and happy all your days right there.

Folks, I think it's just best to let ol' auctionboy be. We know who we are and the caliber people that we are. There's no need to defend a way of life to someone that hasn't a clue as to what we're talking about.
Back to TSC. I support the Mom and Pop stores for most of my feed needs. Our TSC doesn't have the cowboy wannabe's hanging out like CB mentioned. But I still ride one of my former students who works there every time I see him for not knowing what onion sets were. The main problem I have with TSC is that in the local store, clothes and toys are the first things you see when you go inside. They do carry some hardware that the big chain hdwe stores don't, but there's nothing like going into Fayette Grain and Feed on a Saturday morning. Prices are right, customer service is perfect, and the locals that frequent the place are the salt of the earth.

auctionboy":3lt541qg said:
Just_a_girl":3lt541qg said:
You edited out the part where Angie says I should be punched in the head. I am from western NY not NYC! People that assume NY is NYC are make something out of themselves. I live in farm country. That is the culture! It is all in another post and confirmed by others.

Farm country is all over NY state.....lots of farms in Oneida county. I lived up the road from several farms, mostly dairy. Nicest people I ever met.

You have a nice day! ;-)

backhoeboogie":1zm5ifx5 said:
auctionboy":1zm5ifx5 said:
Just_a_girl":1zm5ifx5 said:

Hopefully you have a really nice place and love it there. May you be prosperous and happy all your days right there.
i wouldn't want to live around anyone like you!

J.T.
You're right.

I don't go in TSC much, but I found one TSC that I will shop at if I need to. I stay away from the others in my area, because of different issues.

There was one feed store closer, but I preferred the one I have used for a long time. I never have a problem with their feed. I used to drive 40 miles round trip to that feed store, and got to know the owner. That feed store was closing, I was worried because the next feed store was 64 miles round trip for me. Lucky me though, a couple from town opened a feed store right here in town. I know the wives, don't really know the husbands all that well. I like the folks who work in the store. They're helpful and nice, and I usually walk out laughing about something they have said. They seem to enjoy their jobs because they are always smiling. Guess that sums it up, huh?

J. T.":2tjitfkl said:
Folks, I think it's just best to let ol' auctionboy be. We know who we are and the caliber people that we are. There's no need to defend a way of life to someone that hasn't a clue as to what we're talking about.
Back to TSC. I support the Mom and Pop stores for most of my feed needs. Our TSC doesn't have the cowboy wannabe's hanging out like CB mentioned. But I still ride one of my former students who works there every time I see him for not knowing what onion sets were. The main problem I have with TSC is that in the local store, clothes and toys are the first things you see when you go inside. They do carry some hardware that the big chain hdwe stores don't, but there's nothing like going into Fayette Grain and Feed on a Saturday morning. Prices are right, customer service is perfect, and the locals that frequent the place are the salt of the earth.
How noble to buy from these people, you sure are proud, "You must be awfully proud and you do know that pride goes before a fall. Of course you do. You know it all."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts