Did I do him wrong?

Help Support CattleToday:

TennesseeTuxedo":337qwo5o said:
tom4018":337qwo5o said:
Craig Miller":337qwo5o said:
Do y'all think it would have been acceptable if the buyer had already been a member and ole Tom had waited six months to transfer the papers? No. There is an understood time agreement wether it's in writing or not.
At the very least I think he should pay the difference between what it would cost now versus 6 months ago. He is not communicating very well with me so who knows what will happen.

How much did you sell her for? I ask because I've got a group of 20 that I plan to sell as bred heifers in the fall and I'm not sure how much I'll ask for them.

As for this situation, he waited too long and the window of opportunity to register the heifer has closed.

Thanks,

TT
She was fresh off the cow, if I remember right I sold her for $800. Basically stockyard price or slightly above.

tom4018":hnydcb3t said:
TennesseeTuxedo":hnydcb3t said:
tom4018":hnydcb3t said:
At the very least I think he should pay the difference between what it would cost now versus 6 months ago. He is not communicating very well with me so who knows what will happen.
She was fresh off the cow, if I remember right I sold her for $800. Basically stockyard price or slightly above.

How much did you sell her for? I ask because I've got a group of 20 that I plan to sell as bred heifers in the fall and I'm not sure how much I'll ask for them.

As for this situation, he waited too long and the window of opportunity to register the heifer has closed.

Thanks,

TT

Thanks.

TennesseeTuxedo":2c6rg84q said:
tom4018":2c6rg84q said:
TennesseeTuxedo":2c6rg84q said:

Thanks,

TT

Thanks.

Not sure how I messed up that post.