WOW! A V-8 Chainsaw!

Help Support CattleToday:

teletigger":1v6y1lme said:
That was El Presidente and Paint practicing for your lobotomy moron. :lol:
regards

Do you get some type of kick out of following TTLCM around on the boards making stupid comments towards him?

cowboy13":54fvvf2r said:
Have you seen the breeds board Ryan, on the salers bull topic?

Yeah I've read it. I think this whole thing is getting ridiculous TTCLM.

teletigger":1wwyvdpz said:
Ryan":1wwyvdpz said:
teletigger":1wwyvdpz said:
regards

Do you get some type of kick out of following TTLCM around on the boards making stupid comments towards him?
As of today....yes, I do. Read a few more of the threads and you may understand why.

I've read the threads. I guess I just don't see any point to all this personal attacking.

But someone just set me straight, so, from now on the said gentleman does not exist,
regards

Seems like that is the smart thing.

Ryan

MikeC":2u1mv2o2 said:
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/A7B2AFC2-38CA-4840-9AA3-C90090B07185.htm
:cry: [sniff] That was the most [sniff] beautiful thing I've ever [sniff] seen.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

that chain saw was something else. but I must agree with TTCLM a it would take a lot of work to use it. it would need to be on some sort of stand like a chop saw else I would say it would be less than a minute you'd have to take a break.

and as for some of ya, what's on one board does not run into another so why follow people and try to make them look small, cause all you are doing is making yourself look that way. Is it one rule for one and one for another here to be accepted. :(

chrisy":2xbh2t0b said:
so why follow people and try to make them look small

and when they do that...instead of annoying just the one person they are following...it p!sses off everybody else on the whole site for having to read all the bickering

Heritage_Farmboy":12hggdo3 said:
chrisy":12hggdo3 said:
so why follow people and try to make them look small

and when they do that...instead of annoying just the one person they are following...it p!sses off everybody else on the whole site for having to read all the bickering

I would agree to that.

Turnmyjawloosemaw":2lj51pp0 said:
teletigger":2lj51pp0 said:
regards
Wouldn't he need a brain to under go a lobotomy?

I think you could give a half of a lobotomy to person with half a brain.

But then again it would only do half the good. :lol:

Latest posts