Would you use a classified section?

Help Support CattleToday:

Would you like to see a classified section on CattleToday?

• Yes

Votes: 197 88.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 11.3%

• Total voters
Yes it does or I would have one of those Outback bulls you post pics of here.
I do buy stuff from the US, stuff for my Polaris bike works out a lot cheaper buying from the US even with the freight and exchange rate than buying from the shonky dealers here.
Smokin you should look into the bulls, your exchange rate might make it attractive.

Ken

Define exotic.
Of course, we breed Texas Longhorns. Not for beef but Living History, Exhibition and Saddle Trained for public events, western entertainment, weddings & the film industry. Steers we have sold have even been used for police work. Texas Longhorns are considered Exotics. Other breeds that are considered Exotics are Highlanders, Dexters, Belted Galloway, etc. Plus, there is a growing market for miniature breeds. Like I said, not for beef but more for as are horses for the enjoyment these cattle can bring to persons with small acreages who want to have a rewarding relationship with large animals. This might be something outside the box for CattleToday but nonetheless, it is a part of the cattle world.
Define exotic.

Define exotic.

Of course, we breed Texas Longhorns. Not for beef but Living History, Exhibition and Saddle Trained for public events, western entertainment, weddings & the film industry. Steers we have sold have even been used for police work. Texas Longhorns are considered Exotics. Other breeds that are considered Exotics are Highlanders, Dexters, Belted Galloway, etc. Plus, there is a growing market for miniature breeds. Like I said, not for beef but more for as are horses for the enjoyment these cattle can bring to persons with small acreages who want to have a rewarding relationship with large animals. This might be something outside the box for CattleToday but nonetheless, it is a part of the cattle world.

I can't help myself. I have to ask. How are Longhorn steers used for police work?

Would you use a classified forum here?

Beyond voting, if you vote yes, can you please reply here with what you would be interested in selling or buying through the forum.
Yes, I think that would be a great idea. Sell cattle, fence supplies, equipment, or anything else farm related.

Billy R. Patton

Latest posts