Would you use a classified section?

Help Support CattleToday:

Would you like to see a classified section on CattleToday?

• Yes

Votes: 197 88.7%
  • No

Votes: 25 11.3%

• Total voters
Would you use a classified forum here?

Beyond voting, if you vote yes, can you please reply here with what you would be interested in selling or buying through the forum.
Yes

Interested in items in Minnesota:
-bottle calves
-equipment like stock tanks, feeders, gates/fencing
-skid steer

One of the nice things about the copart.com website for auction/totaled/donated vehicles is that you can designate a distance to filter out stuff you may not be interested in due to miles. There are also other filters which come in handy.

Rafter S, These are 2 steers we sold to folks in Oregon. The police dept borrowed them for patrolling at the state fair. Texas Longhorns are smarter than horses and anything a Police Horse can do, a trained Texas Longhorn can do too. Actually, we use Police Horse Sound Conditioning CDs for part of our Saddle Steer training program. Visit us at www.premierlonghorns.com <3

The thread is "Would you use a classified section?'' A blind man with a broken stick can figure out how that will turn out!
C T is already inundated with every. I'll give you 3 cents for a nickel trick in the book. You people need to ask yourselves
Is CT going to accept any legal responsibility for misrepresentation of a service or product offered on these pages?
I realize there are a number of you who know each other and there is a modicum of trust expressed and implied in the
day to day interchange of ideas. My guess is CT will require that a (Release of Liability) will be a prerequisite for posting
in a classified section. What some of you may not realize is who and how many are on the internet looking for any
inroad they can find to relieve you of anything of value with no compensation. In short the risk to reward ratio is too
great to consider, < period

The thread is "Would you use a classified section?'' A blind man with a broken stick can figure out how that will turn out!
C T is already inundated with every. I'll give you 3 cents for a nickel trick in the book. You people need to ask yourselves
Is CT going to accept any legal responsibility for misrepresentation of a service or product offered on these pages?
I realize there are a number of you who know each other and there is a modicum of trust expressed and implied in the
day to day interchange of ideas. My guess is CT will require that a (Release of Liability) will be a prerequisite for posting
in a classified section. What some of you may not realize is who and how many are on the internet looking for any
inroad they can find to relieve you of anything of value with no compensation. In short the risk to reward ratio is too
When you hear hoofbeats in the night, think horses - not zebras.

That shouldn't be a problem. I'm on several non-cattle related forums that have sections for members to buy from, sell to, or give away stuff to each other. They all have statements that the forum doesn't assume any responsibility, doesn't endorse anything, and members use it at their own risk. No one has to sign anything.

They also have requirements to access that section to avoid people joining just to sell, without helping other members with questions (a couple of them require 50 substantive posts).

I've sold a good bit of stuff on them, shipping all over the country, have bought a few things, and haven't had any problems.

Yeah... valid points. KSL.com (a great site still, but watch out) is struggling because of all the scammers

Latest posts