Word of the Day thread

Help Support CattleToday:

Chuckie":3er3wdci said:
I am the substitute teacher today, and I have eyes in the back of my head. Everybody get out their pencils and paper and lets make a sentence using the word, "fatuous."
TOUA
Some folks on CT are fatuous with their postings. And some others are just plain silly.

The judge asked what brought us before him. I told him, the story. She was quite lovely when we were dating, and for some time after we married. Then we both started to gain a little weight. She kept bugging me to join her at the gym. I finally told her.... Look, I don't want to go, I ain't as "fatuous". And that's the last thing I remember.

Commercialfarmer":n7pw1x6l said:
The judge asked what brought us before him. I told him, the story. She was quite lovely when we were dating, and for some time after we married. Then we both started to gain a little weight. She kept bugging me to join her at the gym. I finally told her.... Look, I don't want to go, I ain't as "fatuous". And that's the last thing I remember.
And that's when the fight started...........

I am indignant because I have to go look up vacuous.
One cannot feel narcissistic when one feels dumb.
This thread has taken a haphazard approach to word of the day. On the second day, we already have 4, 5 words!
Because cattle folks are well known for being overachievers. Let's resurrect this Lazarus thread. I was searching for another post and ran across this oldie.

I really miss a lot folks from CT's yesteryears.

Isom's haphazard diet of eating shyt and smoking weed has stunted his stature.
His egotistical narcissistic post are his psychotic way with dealing with his mental
and physical deficiencies.
Even as a child (8 years ago) Caustic's preferred method of participation was launching personal attacks rather than discussion.

p.s.
I miss Isomade

Even as a child (8 years ago) Caustic's preferred method of participation was launching personal attacks rather than discussion.

p.s.
I miss Isomade
Caustic and Isom had a special relationship. They frequently poked fun at each other in public. It was strategy to avoid us discovering their bromance.

You misunderstand, Caustic does not mix his metaphors. Translation> He puts the garbage in one pile.

Latest posts