Wisdom for the Young'uns

Help Support CattleToday:

Grandad

He ain't much.....but it's my fault...... I was the one that raised him.

There are two sides to every argument. I just don't have time to listen to yours.

LOL!!!! :lol: That's one of the funniest ones I've heard in a long time!

There's a lot of good ones posted here...some I laugh at and then share with my family later so they can laugh too, others I can't believe I read, and wish I hadn't, and then there's the ones that I laugh at, then quick glance over my shoulder to make sure no one saw me laughing at them. :oops: :p

Lack of planning on your part does not necissarly(sp) constitute an emergency on my part

certherfbeef":27wx7tkk said:
Lack of planning on your part does not necissarly(sp) constitute an emergency on my part

Oh so true. Seems to happen daily.

I think I saw this one earlier in the thread, but this is how I remember it:

Never wrestle with a pig. You'll both get dirty, but the pig likes it!!

here's a few i thought of as i was scrolling thru. i'm sorry if some of them are a little unclean.

"Fine as Frog's Hair"

"That went over like a brick sh** house"

"I'm sweating like a whore in church"

"I gotta pee like a rushin race horse" (my personal fav)

"It's colder than a witch's tit"
or
"It's colder than a witch's tit wearing a brass bra"

okay, i obviously don't read none to good. i learned the 3 R's in school though. it's "Sweating like a wh*re in church" ,the be nice bit wasn't mine cuz i'm not very nice most times.

certherfbeef":2vawok8i said:
Our version of this one is "Lack of planning or ignorance on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part."

Advise I gave my stepson when he went on his first date--"If you aren't in be by 11:00, you'd just as well come home." His mom failed to see the humor in it.

"A righteous man cares for the needs of his animal." Prov. 12:11

"Stay away from the foolish man for you will not find knowledge on his lips." Prov. 14:7

"Better to live on a corner of a roof than to share a house with a quarrelsome wife" Prov. 25:24

"As a door turns on its hinges, so a sluggard turns on his bed." Prov. 26:14

"If a man loudly blesses his neighbour in the morning, it will be taken as a curse." Prov.27:

Regarding the one cowgirl said about having to pee like a rushin race horse... I always thought it was Russian race horse. Cowgirl's makes better sense. Thanks for clarifying that one for me.[/quote]

When I was growing up and would ask my Grandpa if it was going to rain he would always answer: "If it don't, it'll be a long dry spell." It took me years to figure that one out.

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out,
shouting "...holy sh@*...what a ride!"

Latest posts