Winter storm warning

Help Support CattleToday:

We had pretty steady rain yesterday afternoon and evening.. only about 4/10ths of an inch accumulation. It froze into ice last evening about 9:00, and the roads were plenty slippery this morning.

Is it COLD enough for all you Texans??? I hate the cold.. the temp is 22 right now.. :eek:

TheBullLady":2yrwdqe8 said:
We had pretty steady rain yesterday afternoon and evening.. only about 4/10ths of an inch accumulation. It froze into ice last evening about 9:00, and the roads were plenty slippery this morning.

Is it COLD enough for all you Texans??? I hate the cold.. the temp is 22 right now.. :eek:

You think thats cold? You must be getting kind of soft :)
I wish it would warm up to 20. woke up this morning for a chilling -3. But no calves yet which is great for me and them. JHH

I thought it was warm this morning because it was 6 above zero - most of Montana has been well below zero even before wind chill was added for most of the week. It was -20 the other morning - but the sun finally shined so it was beautiful, damn cold, but beautiful!

We probably have a foot of snow right now...they called for a whole lot more but it missed us and then the cold came in.

You Southerners will probably think I am strange but there is nothing more peaceful than to climb up on your horse or stand amongst your cows while they are munching hay and listen to the snow fall. Yes, falling snow does make a sound...

Latest posts