Warning-------don't pickup money.....

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
It could have fentanyl or a similar drugs on it. Things like this will probably lead to anybody handling money to have to wear gloves and a mask. COL........... If you see a $100 bill laying on the ground you have a judgment call to pick up or leave.

Last edited:
I like how they slip the little tidbit in at the very end about the fact there WASN'T any trace of drugs found on the bill. So called "reporters" will do anything for clicks these days.

It could have fentanyl or a similar drugs on it. Things like this will probably lead to anybody handling money to have to wear gloves and a mask. COL........... If you see a $100 bill laying on the ground you have a judgment call to pick up or leave.

I wonder who took the pictures? Maybe I'm just old and out of touch, but it would never occur to me to take a picture of my wife, or anyone else for that matter, lying in a hospital bed.

I wonder who took the pictures? Maybe I'm just old and out of touch, but it would never occur to me to take a picture of my wife, or anyone else for that matter, lying in a hospital bed.
Clickbait….shorts, crop top, nice legs, pretty hair.
Or so I was told…lol

Latest posts