Wild Hog Videos

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Dug up 2 old nv hog hunts and a new video.

On the second hog, in the first video it does a pretty decent job of showing where to shoot a hog. On the first hog it might have been a little low. The second shot did hit also and the hog slid right in to the brush line.

Its amazing the difference with nv. You can see me scanning the pack and the IR light. It didn't bother them one bit.

yes, Thermal.

Using a 556 .....cheaper than the 30cals. Occasionally need to shoot a cpl times on runners=more fun. But the bang/flop initial shot just WORK FINE!

Use what ya can, bring what ya got.
Just keep kill'n 'em.

Damn good shootin, your pretty good at shooting them on the run!!
I got seven one time with a 22 mag. Granddaughter and I were going to check the trap, her Brittany accompanied us.
Dog ran up on a sounder and ran them out of the woods not ten yards in front of the Mule.
My Henry went to work, got seven before I ran out of ammo.

Are the feeders bait? We've never had wild hogs around here until recently. One of our neighbors was a military sniper and I heard shots at 4:30 the other morning. He's definitely a good shot!

That's the funny thing. The videos don't lie. When I take people that have never been and they say.. I know I was on it.. we look back at the footage. 😄

My buddy has 2 really nice tripods that run like $400 each. When you watch the videos you are way more stable. I can easily pick a coon off at 150yds at night.

I have a rest in my videos but it still allows for quite a bit of moment.