wife swap

Help Support CattleToday:

I don't think any normal thinking person believes this family represents your everyday farmer or Iowan(??). They were just plain strange. Licking the floor is the natural way to clean a kitchen floor!! Gross! I think their local Child Protective Services should look into that family.

Unfortunately me and my boyfriend were eating supper during the leg hair/armpit incident. Sure was a appetite killer. Not to mention the "high" meat, whatever the heck that was!!!

If a person had good sense,the wouldn't apply to be on one of those shows..And I agree about CPS..No,didn't watch,never have-the promos were enough .

I went and read the promo. Oh my goodness, your right people won't think that is typical of Iowans, but they are going to think we switched from raising corn to nuts! :eek:

I just feel bad for the kids missing out on an education, be it a proper homeschooling situation or public.

Crowder- I sincerely apologize for the crack about Tennessee, if I had known beforehand I never would have said that. :oops:

Cheyenne":2dehrqcy said:
I went and read the promo. Oh my goodness, your right people won't think that is typical of Iowans, but they are going to think we switched from raising corn to nuts! :eek:

I just feel bad for the kids missing out on an education, be it a proper homeschooling situation or public.

Crowder- I sincerely apologize for the crack about Tennessee, if I had known beforehand I never would have said that. :oops:

Cheyenne, No need to apologize. I can guarantold you there's people that live like trash everywhere in the U.S. Soap and Water is fairly reasonable, and there's no excuse for bein' plain nasty.

Besides, I got some Family in Muscatine (SP) Iowa, and even though they only come back here every year or two, I can assure you, not all Iowans are examples of the one's on TV last night. Of course bein' my Kinfolk, they're not only luck, but just about perfect. :shock: :shock:

i love that show. dont think ive missed an episode. i hate the townies. they get on my nerves big time! i would so apply to that show if my mom would go for it. i think it sounds like fun. i just hope that pplz think all farmers are that way no less just iowans

But you have to admit everyone knows a (female) 'city slicker' you'd like to see put on the farm with REAL chores for wife swap.

vquinn2":2dnqzzpc said:
But you have to admit everyone knows a (female) 'city slicker' you'd like to see put on the farm with REAL chores for wife swap.
You've got that right!

shoot - I know some Men that I'd like to trade chores with ...
I can just see them picking up dead chickens :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how bout almost every girl in my whole school!! and half the boys too. poor little townies wouldnt even where to put the feed. and they'd be scared out of there pants goin into a lot full of even little bottle babies. grr i get annoyed just thinkin about it.

Latest posts