Groom ‘Sues New Wife...............

Help Support CattleToday:

Didn't read it because it wanted me to download something.

But that's funny. Maybe he should have did a little more research before he married her. Like take her camping and swimming! See her in an environment not conducive to "make up". ;-)

I always wondered what happened when the women wore burkas and all you could see was their eyes. Now I know I guess. Sortof like a bad child on Christmas morning.

branguscowgirl":2pj6x0lm said:
Didn't read it because it wanted me to download something.

But that's funny. Maybe he should have did a little more research before he married her. Like take her camping and swimming! See her in an environment not conducive to "make up". ;-)
That works both ways....she may have baled on him when she saw him. :mrgreen:

I was kinda thinking my wife was not the hot young thing I married here a while back. I looked in the mirror and told her latter that day that she is aging really well. :mrgreen: She may have gotten the short end of the stick on this deal.

cow pollinater":32g15nbk said:
I was kinda thinking my wife was not the hot young thing I married here a while back. I looked in the mirror and told her latter that day that she is aging really well. :mrgreen: She may have gotten the short end of the stick on this deal.

Ain't that the truth. Every once in awhile we need a reality check. CP, you'll stay married thinking like that.

cow pollinater":1s6p0eth said:
:lol:

Jogeephus":wqb0k838 said:
I always wondered what happened when the women wore burkas and all you could see was their eyes. Now I know I guess. Sortof like a bad child on Christmas morning.

Kind of like Canadians- they have to marry the gal to see what she looks like without her carharts, parka, toque, and Sorel's... ;-) :nod: :lol2:

Then there was the incident that happened a few years ago in England where the husband filed for divorce after several years of marriage because his wife wasn't a "wife" but a man. Don't think about it too long.

Latest posts