My wife is gonna kill me

Help Support CattleToday:

Hook

Reaction score
A small one light town in central florida
She may want to any way when she finds out what I just bought.

Hobart 1612

Now I really need to build out a room in the barn for processing because it's not going in the house.
If you don't hear from me in the next few days........

She's ok with me buying it. I guess she's used to me not running bigger purchases by her first. Lol
We just finished 90 lbs of Apple wood smoked bacon and got it vacuum packed, have some pancetta hanging and it will be ready in another week. I'm sure the slicer will see plenty of use

Certainly one of those is on my wish list, just seems to drop a notch or two and never makes the top ..... Yet. Nice slicer!

Just in case your wife does kill you, I wanted to say it has been nice knowing you. And could you leave that slicer to me in your will?

Dave":274vfx49 said:
Just in case your wife does kill you, I wanted to say it has been nice knowing you. And could you leave that slicer to me in your will?

Excellent point Dave! I'll take the bacon and the pancetta! Oh and tell your wife, I'm sorry for her loss. :mrgreen:

Very nice I hope it serves you well for many years to come... My wife would be happy if I came in with something like that normally its a tractor or some other piece of equipment lol

Hook":katfbvtt said:
I haven't used it yet. How do you like it, any tricks or tips to using it?

keep it sharp. disinfect and Oil it after each use with mineral oil. always set the depth gauge back to zero incase someone accidently turns it on less chance of getting hurt. use the meat holder. I can't tell you the number of people that I know that have lost the tips of their fingers on one of these slicers.

Hook":16mv5b4p said:

Wife uses it. She says it's hard to clean but likes it otherwise.

M5farm":b7higxwo said:
Hook":b7higxwo said:

keep it sharp. disinfect and Oil it after each use with mineral oil. always set the depth gauge back to zero incase someone accidently turns it on less chance of getting hurt. use the meat holder. I can't tell you the number of people that I know that have lost the tips of their fingers on one of these slicers.

10-4. Thanks. I can't wait to pick it up tomorrow. Like a kid in a candy store

Latest posts