My wife is gonna kill me

Help Support CattleToday:

We got one just like that at a auction a couple years ago for 75$, only one I had seen and it's still the only one I have seen for sale.

Someone gave me a Berkel last week. Said it was too big for their kitchen and asked if I wanted it. It needs some cleaning and lubing but its a nice slicer.

Hook,
I would be very happy if my husband came home with something like that!
You all are going to get a lot of use out of it. I am a bit jealous.

Jogeephus":3k54tvgx said:
Someone gave me a Berkel last week. Said it was too big for their kitchen and asked if I wanted it. It needs some cleaning and lubing but its a nice slicer.
Nice. Just picked up this one and cleaning and lubing now. Now I just need to run across a band saw and I'll be all set

Band saws are easy to find but the problem is that most of them are 3-phase. I found several for next to nothing when I was looking for them but it took a while to find one that worked on 220 but when I finally found one I found a second a week later. The thing about equipment like this is its terribly expensive new but hardly worth anything used. Just not that many people wanting it.

Hook":1ai5300l said:
denvermartinfarms":1ai5300l said:
We got one just like that at a auction a couple years ago for 75$, only one I had seen and it's still the only one I have seen for sale.
That's a steal! Someone didn't know what they had or didn't care
It was at a auction and I really thought it would be high.

Jogeephus":18cgdyve said:
Band saws are easy to find but the problem is that most of them are 3-phase. I found several for next to nothing when I was looking for them but it took a while to find one that worked on 220 but when I finally found one I found a second a week later. The thing about equipment like this is its terribly expensive new but hardly worth anything used. Just not that many people wanting it.
I can see that. And down here there isn't even that much available of any type. I'll just bide my time and wait for the right opportunity

I want one. Smoke a ham then slice it up get some fresh homemade bread a lil mayo and mustard some lettuce some swiss cheese and then chow down.

wacocowboy":33zhzrtd said:
I want one. Smoke a ham then slice it up get some fresh homemade bread a lil mayo and mustard some lettuce some swiss cheese and then chow down.

That's all we're doing with ours. Cutting roast for sandwich.

My Hubby would be jealous of such a machine, he has wanted one for ages, but I can't see the need, as it would only be for personal use. He has a band saw, and never uses it, he always seems to use his chop saw, men and their toys.

Latest posts