House comes with a wife.............

Help Support CattleToday:

jltrent

Reaction score
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/offbeat/t ... ar-AA9AmJP

B_sBoIKUIAAp64l.jpg

Well now that takes the cake. I once got offered a favor by a gal I bought a horse from(I declined on the favor part but not the horse) and I was pretty sure that was going to be about the sweetest offer I'd ever see but I suppose buying a home is a much larger investment and should therefore require a larger commitment so it does seem fitting in a really strange way.

highgrit":3e82k8v6 said:
I wonder if she has a boat?
Now I have seen people offer that or a car with a house. :D

Then there are the ones that just up and leave, and you get ALL their sh--! Those are the worst.

slick4591":147q59pj said:
In a couple of years she'd divorce you and get the house back.
That's probably what happened with husband #1........and now of course, that stupid "Meet a beautiful Russian girl" ad is back at the top of this page..

Alan":axqbfwhu said:
Yea, but can she cook and clean! :shock: :hide: :hide: :hide:

That reminded me of an outfit I used to do some business with. They were construction related and the staff happened to be all male. They had just hired a new female office secretary. I commented to the manager on what a beautiful young lady she was. I asked where they found someone so attractive with typing and other required office skills. He responded:

When she was interviewed no one thought to ask her if she could type.

greybeard":2t4b0naw said:
slick4591":2t4b0naw said:
That's probably what happened with husband #1........and now of course, that stupid "Meet a beautiful Russian girl" ad is back at the top of this page..

This is amazing to me. Last night I was searching for a new jacket on the Internet. So this morning I've had carhartt and other clothing companies ads at the top. I opened this thread and posted and immediately got one of those foreign wife ad's. This one was Arab.

Deepsouth":2hzt5c71 said:
greybeard":2hzt5c71 said:
slick4591":2hzt5c71 said:

This is amazing to me. Last night I was searching for a new jacket on the Internet. So this morning I've had carhartt and other clothing companies ads at the top. I opened this thread and posted and immediately got one of those foreign wife ad's. This one was Arab.

I'm seeing an ad for a retirement home. I know I'm not a young man anymore, but I'm not ready for the nursing home. :eek:

Will the real estate agent perform the ceremony? I'd prefer one of those that wear the spiffy gold jacket (re-max ??)
I'm sure she's a fine lady, but the pre-nup for this would wind around the block several times.

First thing in the morning with her hair a mess and no make-up would provide for a better evaluation. 40 and single, in that culture. Why is that?

Boat?? I don't need her to have a boat. Can she clean fish? That's the real question.

Latest posts