wife swap

Help Support CattleToday:

I was watching it with my Wife. Had to leave the room when I saw the Iowa gals unshaved legs and armpits.Skank nasty.

Are all them Iowa wimmens that way?? :shock:

Crowderfarms":xz47dv16 said:
I was watching it with my Wife. Had to leave the room when I saw the Iowa gals unshaved legs and armpits.Skank nasty.

Now Crowder ya know you like your wimmens that way! :lol:

Mahoney Pursley Ranch":2xb86g6l said:
Crowderfarms":2xb86g6l said:

Now Crowder ya know you like your wimmens that way! :lol:

Shhhh! Someone might read this! What would they think? :lol:

:lol: :lol: I keep threatening to put my Mom on that show and then write the "house manual" myself :lol: :lol:
of course Mom doing all of the work (farm and house)
then Dad and I can have a week off while the swapped Mom does all of "Mom's chores" 8)

I sure hope that some of those people are acting to get on tv

I know there are crazy people in the world but dang!

Rest assured not all Iowa women are not that way. Sheesh, makes us look mighty bad :oops:

its a good thing all Iowa women arent that way...
I kinda figured ABC was trying to give farmers, and country life a bad name.

Limomike":2sf96zao said:
its a good thing all Iowa women arent that way...
I kinda figured ABC was trying to give farmers, and country life a bad name.
All they showed was the one's from Iowa eating raw Meats, and chugging raw Eggs. They started out the show telling they were concerned about having softer "Stools" :shock: Looks like they had done a perty good job of Brain washin' their youg uns' too.

If I had a death wish,

there are soooo many things I could say bout swappin the wife.
But as I like livin in general, I think I'll be keepin those thoughts to myself. 8)

I didn't get to see the show. From what you describe Crowder, that family can't be originally from Iowa, must be a transplant from California or maybe Tennessee? :lol:

Cheyenne":1q9pxo8p said:
I didn't get to see the show. From what you describe Crowder, that family can't be originally from Iowa, must be a transplant from California or maybe Tennessee? :lol:
Maybe California, but not Tennessee. We know even here the good Lord created Fire to cook on. Them people was just plain filthy. Their house looked like a Barn, and I have seen some darn cleaner barns on this place. :lol:

I just read ABC's promo on the show...the rules, manuals, interviews, etc. I'm stunned! :shock: Back to nature is one thing...this is just plain crazy...just plain wrong...just plain gross! No wonder I quit watching TV 10 years ago... :?

Alice

I suppose to make the show more exciting they picked this family, but I really wish they would have chosen a better example of normal Iowa people. I guarantee we aren't all they way this family has been described.

My SIL grew up in a barn, but she doesn't come from a normal family either. :roll:

Just read all the stuff on the othe other family...the California family. They've got a few screws loose there, also. :shock:

Alice

That Colored feller looked like Stevie Wonder with vision. I think he was queer.They've had a couple families from Tennessee, but they were all Yankees. :D

Latest posts