Why is it, part II

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie":38w0dxwo said:
I have a strong need to make my point known and I will not stop until I have done so.

That, and owning at least one little black dress. I have three.

Two things here Lammie.

1) If you need to talk to an "understanding" male, maybe someone can give you Deuce Bigalow's phone number.

2) You look awful nice in your weekend casual mode. If you go putting on one of those little black dresses you're gonna incite too many hormones. I don't even want to think about how you'd look.

Lammie":1lbi1iuk said:
glover36":1lbi1iuk said:
why dont they shut up lol
why dont they shut up again

I won't stop until I think I have made my point, not matter what you think. Just agree and admit I'm right, and I'll shut up. For a while...

Consider your point "made". Sometimes a man's only choice is to stand there and act like he's listening. And slip away to the shop. This phenomenon is actually the foundation of civilization. I think Henry Ford was hiding out in the shop when he invented the Model T.

john250":naay9ypz said:
Lammie":naay9ypz said:
glover36":naay9ypz said:
why dont they shut up lol
why dont they shut up again

I won't stop until I think I have made my point, not matter what you think. Just agree and admit I'm right, and I'll shut up. For a while...

Consider your point "made". Sometimes a man's only choice is to stand there and act like he's listening. And slip away to the shop. This phenomenon is actually the foundation of civilization. I think Henry Ford was hiding out in the shop when he invented the Model T.

That's too stinkin' funny. And probably right. But you don't think that Mrs. Ford followed him out there if she wasn't finished with what she was saying? Cause I will follow him out there to the wood shop to get my point across.

My husband really must love me, cause I'm like a bulldog when I think I'm right...

You on a roll? :shock: :eek: :lol:

He must look forward to going to work when he has done gone and done it! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts