Why is it, part II

Help Support CattleToday:

Lammie

Reaction score
My husband is chrome domed. He shaves his head of what little hair remains. Today he came home from work telling me about this other guy at work that shaved his head and was talking about the guy describing how soft it felt. I asked him if he felt the guy's head, and my husband gave me a look of horror.

Now, if a lady talks to anothe lady, especially if they know one another, about a new "do", or how soft their hair is feeling lately, the other woman might reach over and feel the hair to see for themselves. In fact, it would be invited.

This got me thinking...

WHY IS IT

Men will sleep in a tent with three other guys, but if those same three guys wind up sharing a hotel room, someone is sleeping in the bath tub.

Men will allow themselves to get third degree burns rather than ask another man to even spray their backs with sun screen. And yet, men stand side by side at a trough to pee.

You will never catch a man sitting on the, and I hate the term, b*tch seat of a motorcycle, even if they were standed.

Men will worry about what to wear on a night out with the boys every bit as much as a woman will worry about what to wear on a date.

Why is that?

Lammie":3mfksuvt said:
My husband is chrome domed. He shaves his head of what little hair remains. Today he came home from work telling me about this other guy at work that shaved his head and was talking about the guy describing how soft it felt. I asked him if he felt the guy's head, and my husband gave me a look of horror.

Now, if a lady talks to anothe lady, especially if they know one another, about a new "do", or how soft their hair is feeling lately, the other woman might reach over and feel the hair to see for themselves. In fact, it would be invited.

This got me thinking...

WHY IS IT

Men will sleep in a tent with three other guys, but if those same three guys wind up sharing a hotel room, someone is sleeping in the bath tub.

Men will allow themselves to get third degree burns rather than ask another man to even spray their backs with sun screen. And yet, men stand side by side at a trough to pee.

You will never catch a man sitting on the, and I hate the term, b*tch seat of a motorcycle, even if they were standed.

Men will worry about what to wear on a night out with the boys every bit as much as a woman will worry about what to wear on a date.

Why is that?

Dear, I'd explain it, but then they'd have to kill me.

When you can explain why women always go to the bathroom in pairs, let me know.

Really and truly, John, I don't like to go to the bathroom with other women. I don't know why they do it, either. Other than it is a good place to talk where you can be relatively certain there are no men around. Oh, and it does lessen the chances that you will walk out of the restroom with your skirt tucked into your pantyhose. You have to have someone watch your back, sometimes, don't cha know. And I have seen one women walk out of the restroom with her skirt in her pantyhose. Not pretty. None of the men would tell her about it, and another woman finally pointed it out and they backed into the restroom. :shock:

So being a man is like being a Mason? :D

Lammie":u3dol1jd said:
Really and truly, John, I don't like to go to the bathroom with other women. I don't know why they do it, either. Other than it is a good place to talk where you can be relatively certain there are no men around.

So being a man is like being a Mason? :D

All Masons are men, but not all men are Masons. But we men do have our rituals. They brace us for our dealings with women.

Panty hose, can't remember when I last wore them or bought them. Despicable things. Only useful purpose is for the "Panty Hose Race" at donkey/mule shows, LOL.

We don't understand you and you don't understand us. This is as it should be. Best just leave it alone or you might throw the whole universe out of whack. ;-)

VanC":3460rav6 said:
We don't understand you and you don't understand us. This is as it should be. Best just leave it alone or you might throw the whole universe out of whack. ;-)

:p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :help: well put :cboy:

Gale Seddon":3sn6pt89 said:
Panty hose, can't remember when I last wore them or bought them. Despicable things. Only useful purpose is for the "Panty Hose Race" at donkey/mule shows, LOL.

I haven't bought a pair of those tortureous things since...hmmmm, guess it's been a long time.

Alice

well usually one mans in the bed ones on the floor and ones in the tub most just drop and stay were they lie lol most of the time liqoured

why do woman take so long in the bathrooms
why do they always run late
why dont they shut up lol
why dont they shut up again
why must they buy a new piece of clothing for everydate

glover36":w0er2jdw said:

Because....just because.

Alice

Lammie":38f5iuf6 said:

I've got an ethics "how to" video clip that I cannot find, doggone it. You'd laugh. It teaches you NOT to use adjacent urinals and it is funnier than all get out.

I wouldn't want another dude touching my head either nor would I touch his head. Just because. That's why! :lol: :lol:

I don't want to be in the company of a man who wears the type of jeans my wife wears either, but that has been discussed previously. If he's wearing the right things, and acting the right way, he's okay. If he's not, none of us "men" want to hang out with him, talk to him, or be seen doing such. Least that's how I feel. A man wearing funny clothes going around feeling another man's head is not a man I want to talk to even on the telephone.

Lammie":2g62rrgb said:

once saw a fellar riding down the road on a motorcycle and on the back of his shirt, it said "Honk if you can read this, because my b*tch fell off"

My wife, being the blonde she was before her hair turned grey, insisted that we honk...not thinking of the shirt as a joke :roll: :lol:

backhoeboogie":2kbzp19f said:
[quote

I wouldn't want another dude touching my head either nor would I touch his head. Just because. That's why! :lol: :lol:

I don't want to be in the company of a man who wears the type of jeans my wife wears either, but that has been discussed previously. If he's wearing the right things, and acting the right way, he's okay. If he's not, none of us "men" want to hang out with him, talk to him, or be seen doing such. Least that's how I feel. A man wearing funny clothes going around feeling another man's head is not a man I want to talk to even on the telephone.
Agreed. Don't need another man hugging me either.

Gale Seddon":3ovklbhh said:

I disagree. A pair of extra large panty hose over your thermal long johns and good heavy socks will help keep you warmer.Z

john250":ku2fynf3 said:
Lammie":ku2fynf3 said:

This got me thinking...

WHY IS IT

Why is that?

When you can explain why women always go to the bathroom in pairs, let me know.

That one's easy - to be able to talk honestly about whatever without being overheard by men. No, I'm not talking about criticizing (sp?) or making fun of someone, although I'm sure that happens as well.

Lammie, I think it goes back to 'Men are From Mars, Women are
From Venus', and it's definitely a male thing.

msscamp":pvjllp7r said:
Lammie, I think it goes back to 'Men are From Mars, Women are
From Venus', and it's definitely a male thing.

I always thought it was a woman thing

dun

glover36":1s2hd1hp said:

Woman take so long in the bathroom because we have more to do, and in public places, it is a proven fact that women need more bathrooms than men. It is called "potty parity".

I have a strong need to make my point known and I will not stop until I have done so.

I won't stop until I think I have made my point, not matter what you think. Just agree and admit I'm right, and I'll shut up. For a while...

Clothing? I have found that my husband is far more of a clothes horse than I am. But a nice pair of jeans, shirt, and boots without poop on them seems to do the trick most of the time. That, and owning at least one little black dress. I have three.

MillIronQH":cjlxy2lf said:
Gale Seddon":cjlxy2lf said:

I disagree. A pair of extra large panty hose over your thermal long johns and good heavy socks will help keep you warmer.Z
I personally, had rather freeze to death. Didn't your mother ever tell you not to do such, that you might be in an accident? :)

Latest posts