why didn't I think of this?

Help Support CattleToday:

from the website:

"Dubs Adopt-a-cow is an operating cattle ranch in the beautiful sandhills of Nebraska"

:lol: :lol: :lol: maybe BP's an entrepreneur!

txag":n1wsx20g said:
from the website:

"Dubs Adopt-a-cow is an operating cattle ranch in the beautiful sandhills of Nebraska"

:lol: :lol: :lol: maybe BP's an entrepreneur!

Sounds like it could be one of his scams. Collect the $1,000.00 for the cow at culling age and then $500. per year for a couple of yrs after that or until she dies.

Shoot, I'll let somebody adopt some of mine for half that much-I could call it "FEED THE CHILDREN'S COWS". I could even send a personal photo of your adoptive child, I mean cow, that lives out the destitute areas of my pasture with flies landing all over them, unsanitary living conditions............................................

We have a saying down here in TX...Fool me twice, shame on being shameful.....or a fools a fool twice, so shame on me, or fools foolish foolery or something like that. Ask W, I think he knows how it goes. Or maybe not!

eric":1kxfs9nd said:
We have a saying down here in TX...Fool me twice, shame on being shameful.....or a fools a fool twice, so shame on me, or fools foolish foolery or something like that. Ask W, I think he knows how it goes. Or maybe not!
Eric, sounds like you've been hittin' the bottle or burnin' one a little early this morning. You're not even making sense.

eric said:
Republicansn have shown with their voting pattern that are fools for anything / anyone, so someone decided why /quote]

Wrong again ERIC.

Democraps " have shown with their voting pattern that are fools for anything / anyone, so someone decided why not"? :p

eric":rkfhlsc0 said:

Does ANYONE understand what he just said??? :?: :?:

Selective memory for most of you guys:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee-I know it's

in Texas-probably Tennessee, that says-

Fool me once, shame on- shame on you......

You fool me, you can't get fooled again!"

9-17-2002

eric":66qwk3z8 said:
Selective memory for most of you guys:

"There's an old saying in Tennessee-I know it's

in Texas-probably Tennessee, that says-

Fool me once, shame on- shame on you......

You fool me, you can't get fooled again!"

9-17-2002

I believe the saying goes:
Fool me once.... shame on you
Fool me twice..... shame on me.

eric":326mr9ak said:
Thank you! Now if you could just tell........

Hell I've been working on that my entire life. Some things just arn't meant to be. However most of my errors are typos not spelling. My brain knows how to spell it but my fingers don't.

I know what your talking about Eric. I have to agree that was a classic quote, and I voted for him too.

However most of my errors are typos not spelling. My brain knows how to spell it but my fingers don't.[/quote]

I know whta you mean showmom. I know how to spell but my fingers work faster than my brain sometimes. :lol:

Double A Ranch":36sjvl92 said:
I know whta you mean showmom. I know how to spell but my fingers work faster than my brain sometimes. :lol:

I know people that say my brain refuses to work under any circumstances.

Latest posts