Why couldn't I?

Help Support CattleToday:

IMG_20160913_122718423_zps29q2zouz.jpg

Ones sold around here appear to be birch log 10 in dia 12-14 inch long with ignitable source in center with couple side ventilation holes. Appear to sell lots. Like Sky said " wish I thought of that"

That's exactly what they are wlamarparmer--they just call them birch stumps tho:

http://essay-group.com/products-page/ecoforest/
The Showstopper, and it's Portable
The Bonfire Log is new, unique, and the most extraordinary innovation in firewood of our time. Put it virtually anywhere and create a beautiful bonfire with one match. No chemicals, just pure kiln dried beautiful white birch, with a paperboard firestarter, with its patent pending design, delivers a great fire and an instant good time.

The Bonfire burns more than 1.5 hours, while the Bonfire Jumbo goes for about 2.5 hours. Both can be enjoyed in a fire pit, chimnea, or fireplace, indoors or out. Take them camping, cook marshmallows or hotdogs on a stick, or drop a frying pan on the log for eggs. It's year round instant entertainment, never easier or "cooler.
Price: $9.29"

TimberTote is the same thing without the bark.

"Amazing at how many inventions never catch on."
Patent number 8 million was granted by the US Patent & Trademark Office on Aug 16 2011.
Since 1973, there have been over 100,000 patent applications for inventions every year--most years in this new century, over 250,00. Last year, there were 589,410 patents applied for.

greybeard":30wso7tf said:
"Amazing at how many inventions never catch on."
Patent number 8 million was granted by the US Patent & Trademark Office on Aug 16 2011.
Since 1973, there have been over 100,000 patent applications for inventions every year--most years in this new century, over 250,00. Last year, there were 589,410 patents applied for.
When i did patent searches i came across so many that left me scratching my head. They arent cheap, i'm paying over 1000...Now, only time will tell if i recover that money...

Latest posts