Why couldn't I?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
Why couldn't I have been smart enough to come up with this and get rich?

IMG_20160908_122222198_zpsk6vswcon.jpg

M-5":1e14blqc said:
a piece of wood with a hole in the center with another hole on the side to draw air. There has been survival howto's on this set up for yrs.

The item pictured is not wood. You said you could make the aforementioned item. Now you just want to play with little logs.

Fail.

TennesseeTuxedo":237g32u6 said:
M-5":237g32u6 said:
a piece of wood with a hole in the center with another hole on the side to draw air. There has been survival howto's on this set up for yrs.

The item pictured is not wood. You said you could make the aforementioned item. Now you just want to play with little logs.

Fail.

Timber tote..... timber is wood correct???

Under Georgia Law, that would be illegal to use since its a manufactured wood product and our great leaders have passed the law to make the EPA happy so we don't cause global warming. Just saying.

Deepsouth":1eikxm1c said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1eikxm1c said:
Marketing ploy right there.

Most likely pressed wood fibers. It burns away and leaves next to nothing behind. Brilliant product.

Toilet paper is pressed wood fiber. When it burns it leaves next to nothing behind.

Can't use a can, sorry, not my rules.

I'm always coming up with ideas, some that sound great at first and then i giggle about them later on and wonder what i was thinking..But i feel some of my ideas are pretty darn good. I'll run them by my husband and almost always his comments are, "Who would by that, you can get this to do the same thing." Well, then you have the above product that sells.... You have a blanket with arm holes, you have a hanging tomato plant holder, you have jeans made of stretchy material that is like wearing pajamas, need i go on?

M-5":2kp6ufmn said:
Code:
cowgirl8":2kp6ufmn said:
M-5":2kp6ufmn said:
only a fool would buy it, when its simple to make on your own
There are a lot of fools in this world... I call them Weekenders..
I call these logs CG8`s they burn got for couple hours then flame out.
Ah, my flame never goes out...

Has anyone used the new weedeater head. I saw one at walmart and wondered how the heck it works.....Now there is plenty of room to improve the weedeater for someone to invent a better thing for them. They've basically havent changed much until this new round head. I do a lot of edging so not sure it would work for me. One of my SIL cleaned out an old plastic molding factory and in the back they had thousands of boxes. Made probably 30 years ago they contained an attachment that made your weedeater roll. I'm guessing they never caught on. Sad that someone invested so much in it and i bet they thought they'd make a killing. Amazing at how many inventions never catch on.

Latest posts