Who do you look like

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10":2kqsilk5 said:
cfpinz":2kqsilk5 said:
You ain't the feller that won Survivor are you? If so, I think we're kin...
I've been curious about eveyone from Alabama now. Especially the guy on here with his screen name being J.T.

They don't all bite!

Isn't JT's avatar a pic of Lee Marvin? Or am I having another Alzheimer's moment? :help:

Lammie":1ex36pf5 said:
FarmGirl10":1ex36pf5 said:
cfpinz":1ex36pf5 said:
You ain't the feller that won Survivor are you? If so, I think we're kin...
I've been curious about eveyone from Alabama now. Especially the guy on here with his screen name being J.T.

They don't all bite!

Isn't JT's avatar a pic of Lee Marvin? Or am I having another Alzheimer's moment? :help:
those of us with teeth do

alacattleman":3rslhd4t said:
Lammie":3rslhd4t said:
They don't all bite!

those of us with teeth do
:lol: Thanks a lot. Now I have to clean Mtn. Dew off my screen.

Now, I wasn't gonna say anything about Alabaman's lack of toofies. :D

I ve been told for years that I look like professional wrestler Jerry "The King" Lawler, I remember going to football games when I was younger and little kids howlering out theres the King and pointing at me, I thought it was pretty cool, I've also been asked a couple of times if I was Ricky Scaggs the country music man, It depended on whether or not I had my beard (gotee?)

Lammie":26mpdnmg said:
We've done this before but it was fun so here goes.

I guess I have one of those faces that reminds people of their relatives because I get "you look just like my daughter" all the time.

I also have gotten Pam Tillis, or however you spell it, Julia Louis Dreyfuss, again mauled spelling, and a coulple of other people I can't remember.

If you look any thing like Julia Louis Dreyfuss, I think your very pretty :D

rowdyred":v3ed0apy said:
Lammie":v3ed0apy said:
We've done this before but it was fun so here goes.

I guess I have one of those faces that reminds people of their relatives because I get "you look just like my daughter" all the time.

I also have gotten Pam Tillis, or however you spell it, Julia Louis Dreyfuss, again mauled spelling, and a coulple of other people I can't remember.

If you look any thing like Julia Louis Dreyfuss, I think your very pretty :D

I don't think I do. That' s the problem... I think it was more of a personality thing more than anything else. But thanks.

Rowdy don't you know that is sexual harressment , you can't tell anyone but your wife or girlfriend that she is pretty or is dressed nice, that is another pet peeve of mine, can't say what you think

Ryder: that was just my saracastic humor, as I have spent most of my life with my foot stuck in my mouth, what I meant was if you work for a company that goes by sexual harresment laws and conducts classes on them you have to be careful who you say something too and who hears what you say , the most innocent remark can get you in trouble , also when interviewing a female for a job you have to go by guidelines about any questions you ask her about her personal life. In your personal life you can say what you think if you are big enough to back it up

cowboy43":33wr9bjy said:
Ryder: that was just my saracastic humor, as I have spent most of my life with my foot stuck in my mouth, what I meant was if you work for a company that goes by sexual harresment laws and conducts classes on them you have to be careful who you say something too and who hears what you say , the most innocent remark can get you in trouble , also when interviewing a female for a job you have to go by guidelines about any questions you ask her about her personal life. In your personal life you can say what you think if you are big enough to back it up
I know that. Just my statement. Not intended to personally attack you .

rowdyred":2itbzkh0 said:
I can't tell someone I think their pretty, what's the world coming to?

Hey! I'll take it for sure, and thanks. :D

When I was younger and quite skinny, a lot of people said I looked like Princess Diana, all I said was I wished. think it must have just been the hair and shy expression I had at the time.

angie":5a4x70b2 said:
mnmtranching":5a4x70b2 said:
You Know? When Robert Redford was in his prime. :nod: They say HE looked a lot like ME. 8) :cowboy:
Now :shock: :help: :cry2: WELL? :shock: who is Sasquatch?? Must be quite the stud eh??
Hmmmm. :roll: I will refrain from commenting. Please have check in the mail no later than tomorrow. ;-)

Post by Wormy Coyote
I've been told that I look like Clint Eastwood. :cowboy:
Me too. :help:

I missed this :oops: :oops:

So Angie :roll: You gonna sit ther and tell the Cattle Today folks That the old mnmtrancher doesn't resemble Sasquatch. :???:

In college Paul McCartney, In my 30 and 40's Burt Reynolds, now I just look like an old fart with too little hair and too much weight.

My cousins wife always tried to tell me I looked like Tom Selleck, of course we all know she's a burrito shy of a combination plate.

3waycross":3ghr9e4q said:
In my 30 and 40's Burt Reynolds, now I just look like an old fart with too little hair and too much weight.

Doesn't Burt look like that now too. 8)

1982vett":3msa5q30 said:
3waycross":3msa5q30 said:
In my 30 and 40's Burt Reynolds, now I just look like an old fart with too little hair and too much weight.

Doesn't Burt look like that now too. 8)

Last time he looked more like Smokey than the bandit. :nod: