Who do you look like

Help Support CattleToday:

You Know? When Robert Redford was in his prime. :nod: They say HE looked a lot like ME. 8) :cowboy:
Now :shock: :help: :cry2: WELL? :shock: who is Sasquatch?? Must be quite the stud eh??

Not famous but around 4 years old everyone called me the Coppertone kid (from on the bottle years back)....because I was blonde hair, sun tanned, and always playing in the water.
earyly teens-Dorothy Hamil (probably because of my hair cut)
late teens-Stevie Nicks (again, it was hair)
someone once told me I looked like Pippi longstockings. :lol2:

mnmtranching":1irfp20o said:
You Know? When Robert Redford was in his prime. :nod: They say HE looked a lot like ME. 8) :cowboy:
Now :shock: :help: :cry2: WELL? :shock: who is Sasquatch?? Must be quite the stud eh??
Hmmmm. :roll: I will refrain from commenting. Please have check in the mail no later than tomorrow. ;-)

Post by Wormy Coyote
I've been told that I look like Clint Eastwood. :cowboy:
Me too. :help:

My ex-wife said i had the looks of someone who can't be trusted . :lol: :lol:

hillsdown":dsevtk0n said:
Crowderfarms":dsevtk0n said:
A waitress asked me the other night if I was Tommy Lee Jones.

Really ??? I didn't know that Tommy Lee frequented Hooters.. :p :lol: :p
You just cant never tell you might see at Hooters...My comment was derived from a lil bit cloassier place than A Hooters.
:D

cfpinz":e5t7hm9c said:
My wife looks a lot like Brooke Shields, only poor.

:clap:

Ive been told i look like Shaggy from scooby doo a lot (cartoons characters count right?), a girl working at walmart thought i was clay aiken and asked me to sing on the intercom--not happy about that one, someone told me i look like keith urban, and i get that guy from that 70's show a lot (topher)

Crowderfarms":174bp2dp said:
A waitress asked me the other night if I was Tommy Lee Jones.

I'm liking that. I love me some Tommy Lee Jones!

Just_a_girl":26jedj8u said:
Not famous but around 4 years old everyone called me the Coppertone kid (from on the bottle years back)....because I was blonde hair, sun tanned, and always playing in the water.

That would be Cheri Ballantyne who now resides in Florida.

I don't think I look like anyone. I just blend in.

Actually,I've gotten invisable as I've gotten older. :( . Not that I let anyone get away with that.. However,being invisiable comes in handy sometimes. Perfect cover for a spy :lol2: :nod:

ive been told for years that i look like honest abe or an amish because of the way i wear my beard.

Beefy":htf2f4gh said:
and i get that guy from that 70's show a lot (topher)

Which one, Tommy Chong?

You ain't the feller that won Survivor are you? If so, I think we're kin...

cfpinz":939rhi82 said:
You ain't the feller that won Survivor are you? If so, I think we're kin...
I've been curious about eveyone from Alabama now. Especially the guy on here with his screen name being J.T.

Latest posts