which one of you GA boys

Help Support CattleToday:

Sounds to me like someone is fishing for a check. If the BIL was so concerned about her embarrassment it makes you wonder why he filmed the incident on the camera. Of course the footage would be great evidence in court.

Yeah, the last time I heard of this happening it was proven that the woman did it to herself so she could file a lawsuit against the store.

I am pretty sure she cant sue anyways unless she can prove it was an employee of there's and it showed malicious intent. If it was just a random person or shopper all she can do is press charges against that person. She may try to smear Home Depot over the incident and them give her money to shut her trap but other than that she has no reason to sue.. If so heck every person that walks into a store would be suing people because shoppers in there store punched them in the face or done something to them.. If you ask me judging from how people act these days and the way she looks and that someone just had a iPhone handy to tape this or that she would allow it to be taped tells me one thing, she done it too herself in hopes of getting a check ( I Love You Phillip Morris )

Arkansas":4x1rvws5 said:
If it was just a random person or shopper all she can do is press charges against that person. She may try to smear Home Depot over the incident and them give her money to shut her trap but other than that she has no reason to sue..

When has not having a legitimate reason to sue ever stopped someone from suing when the lawyer maggots are promising the world at no risk or cost to you?

Home Depot could be liable on one part.. they have rules about keeping the bathrooms clean/inspected and if they missed a cleaning/inspection then they may be liable. if you look by the door on your way out you should see a cleaning/inspection log sheet in EVERY public bathroom :) except jiffy johns lol .. the company that owns them maintains those ...as far as finding out who did this.. they wont get jail time, but civil lawsuit to cover pain suffering and medical bills..good luck with that. most courts/lawyers drag the cases out on purpose.. can take a lot of years to see any money.. in the mean time that woman is responsible for the medical bills.. if she doesnt pay them on time.. her credit will be ruined.. so the laws have changed and even then some people will still hope for a big fat check.. which if you truly follow the case from start to finish..most times the judge lowers the settlement amount and the victim doesn't get any where near what the media says.. especially after attorney fees med bills and other costs.. so not everything is printed about these types of cases..just the good stuff to get us riled up... Believe nothing of what you hear and only half of what you see...

Latest posts