Where's........?

Help Support CattleToday:

J. T.

Reaction score
Cattle Annie, Bez, and Cherokee Ruby? Like ALACOWMAN was inquiring the whereabouts of Msscamp, I'm wondering where they are.

Im sure at least the last couple days a lot of members have been keeping busy with all the ice and rain. I havent been around that much lately, so I dont really know how long they have been missing.

Cattle Annie took on a new job a long time ago and hasnt been on much since, Bez? is doing top secret business, and CherokeeRuby (one of my favorite posters) downsized a whole bunch and doesnt seem to check in much anymore.

Beefy":184dfv11 said:
and CherokeeRuby (one of my favorite posters) downsized a whole bunch and doesnt seem to check in much anymore.

She was a favorite of mine as well.

J. T.":25wpg0wd said:
Cattle Annie, Bez, and Cherokee Ruby?

Funny you posted this. I was wondering the same thing, and adding to the list, Ann Bledsoe (seems like years since she posted) as well as Campground and Texan.

Katherine

Workinonit Farm":347zdnev said:
J. T.":347zdnev said:
Cattle Annie, Bez, and Cherokee Ruby?

Funny you posted this. I was wondering the same thing, and adding to the list, Ann Bledsoe (seems like years since she posted) as well as Campground and Texan.

Katherine
Ann Bledsoe has moved to the Everglades in Fla. about 1 1/2 to 2 yrs. ago. I think Texan is hanging out at Ranchers.net. Campground is around, just doesn't post as much.

la4angus":3kdu3rp7 said:
Ann Bledsoe has moved to the Everglades in Fla. about 1 1/2 to 2 yrs. ago. I think Texan is hanging out at Ranchers.net. Campground is around, just doesn't post as much.

Thank you la4angus.

Katherine

Caustic Burno":2lcuzx0p said:
Wewild":2lcuzx0p said:
Beefy":2lcuzx0p said:
and CherokeeRuby (one of my favorite posters) downsized a whole bunch and doesnt seem to check in much anymore.

She was a favorite of mine as well.

Lil Red Brammer Ruby is on the board tonight hot diggity dang. :D

She was on yesterday for a while as well.

Hi folks, nice to know I have been missed. Sold the last of them brimmers in October. Got busy doing other things, Christmas and getting a 45Ft tower built so we could get wireless broadband. Life is sweet when you don't have to put out hay in the winter, worry about the drought, etc.

:D

cherokeeruby":iab2tyoi said:
Hi folks, nice to know I have been missed. Sold the last of them brimmers in October. Got busy doing other things, Christmas and getting a 45Ft tower built so we could get wireless broadband. Life is sweet when you don't have to put out hay in the winter, worry about the drought, etc.

Doesn;t matter if you have cows or not. The archival information you have stored in your head can still be a big help to alot of folks.

dun

cherokeeruby":2ucopc60 said:

Missed you CR. Even if you sold your brimmers you can still put up that avatar once in a while of those long eared red brimmers.
I did like looking at it.

How about Merit24 & Greenwillowherefords? Have they been around?
I always enjoyed Merit24's stories.

Latest posts