Where's the Beef?

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Anyone heard from Beefy? Kind of mundane lately without the wide load cow pictures.

cfpinz

I was wondering the same thing, his connection is probably messed up again or else he got hit by lightening again :shock: I sure hope that's not the case!

hey i'm back. my grandmother (94, the one ive been looking after and staying with the last 2 years) just passed away on the 28th. so ive been a little preoccupied. she went down fast a week prior but up until that point was in excellent health so i have that to be thankful for. we were best friends so ive been very involved in all the funeral arrangements and stuff like that, only coming home long enough to feed cows in the afternoon. but i havent really allowed it to set in yet... thanks for the inquiry.

Beefy":2fb6ynjn said:
hey i'm back. my grandmother (94, the one ive been looking after and staying with the last 2 years) just passed away on the 28th. so ive been a little preoccupied.

I am sorry for your loss.

Take care.

edit for spelling.

Sorry to hear that Beefy. You and you're family will be in my prayers.

Sorry to hear about your grandmother. She sure was spry for her age and seemed to had a good life.
You and your family are in my prayers.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Lost mine two years ago this month.

cfpinz

Very sorry for your loss, Beefy. I've found that when our grandparents and parents get older, we sometimes think we can prepare ourselves for their passing. But when that time comes, we find we can never really be ready for it. Thinking of you.

Oh, I'm so sorry. I know this is tough for you since you were so close. Just keep in mind all the people thinking of you and have you and your family in their prayers.

Latest posts