Where......

Help Support CattleToday:

When Spring rolls into summer we don't get much rest. Probably the same for her.

Home Depot rents these for $1000 a week.

JWBrahman said:
When Spring rolls into summer we don't get much rest. Probably the same for her.

Home Depot rents these for $1000 a week.

Problem with renting those little buggers is you can dig a lot of holes and trenches and then need to finish the jobs afterwoods!

There is never a time in Louisiana when the drainage is "finished". Infrastructure requires maintenance. Building something is the starting line, not the finish line. But, I'm an old fashioned conservative, not one of these pretty boy Richie Rich's born on third base with daddy's Mexican labor carrying me like delicate china to home plate. Lol

I do have a crawfish pond. The raccoons love it. Some mornings I'll surprise the lil bass turds. They scream eff u old man and give me the finger. Lol

Just cleaning up drainage ditches that are filled in, overgrown, or whatever. It's pretty much the standard operating procedure around here. Every year we clean out the ditches.

I actually did try to rent a bigger excavator from a company called deep south equipment rental. They gave me the run around on the phone and online. So I took my money to Home Depot and rented it in 5 minutes. Rode that thing 10-12 hours a day, put it away wet, jumped on it in the morning for 10-12 more 7 days straight.

Lol, those things do have the worst location for the diesel cap. Move the fuel tank fill 5 inches over and you wouldn't have to sneak it in there.

My John Deere 790 tractor is the same way. You can run it for about $2/day.

Latest posts