Where do you find sales in the North?

Help Support CattleToday:

mitchwi

Reaction score
I see posts for different sales, and most of the time they are in the south....where/how do you get information to find sales that I could actually travel to?

mitchwi":1o38izc2 said:
I see posts for different sales, and most of the time they are in the south....where/how do you get information to find sales that I could actually travel to?
What breed of production sales are you interested in.

Also, the Zumbrota,MN Sales barn is having a "Genex influenced" sale this weekend, is this the same as a production sale?

mitchwi":2l9z3632 said:
Also, the Zumbrota,MN Sales barn is having a "Genex influenced" sale this weekend, is this the same as a production sale?
I haven't seen information it, but probaly a consignment sale with cattle sired by or bred to Genex bulls.

mitchwi":p329akz6 said:

If you're looking for registered Angus, here's a link to the Angus Almanac. You might look it over for a sale in your area: http://www.angusproductions.com/api_almanac.html

And here's a link to Angus Regional Managers. Send an email to the one that represents your state and ask him for information on sales.

http://www.angusproductions.com/api_regional.html

I hope you're able to get out to some sales. If you've never been to a purebred sale, you might want to attend a few, talk to people, before you jump out and start bidding. Good luck....

If your looking for some Cow's there are two Cow Sale's in my area in the near future. I see your from West Central Wisconsin. Check out you Map and look for Dubuque Ia. About 30 minutes south there is a Town called Maquoketa. It has two Sale Barns. They are both having Cow Sales soon. I believe the one is expecting 500hd the other usual has 800-1000 hd.

Latest posts