Where do we stop

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the day or hour, but I got a feeling it could could come to a screaching halt soon enough.

If you are a bible believer then most think it will stop when God says enough is enough and the world comes to and end. If your not than I don't know that you think it will stop ???

What a lot of religious people fail to care about or understand is that many people who are not religious are insulted when religious views or practices are thrown in their face, especially in public. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the idea that we are free to believe whatever we want part of what this country was founded on? It seems to me that a lot of religious folks make a big deal about that when it comes to someone who questions their beliefs, but when someone has a different belief system then all of a sudden it doesn't matter. I wonder how many would be defending her right to religious freedom if she had a sign that read "god is pretend"?

Luca Brasi":2c4h8ka8 said:
What a lot of religious people fail to care about or understand is that many people who are not religious are insulted when religious views or practices are thrown in their face, especially in public. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the idea that we are free to believe whatever we want part of what this country was founded on? It seems to me that a lot of religious folks make a big deal about that when it comes to someone who questions their beliefs, but when someone has a different belief system then all of a sudden it doesn't matter. I wonder how many would be defending her right to religious freedom if she had a sign that read "god is pretend"?

So we shouldnt say what we believe out loud for fear of offending someone? But its ok for someone to say "God is pretend" with no fear of offending me? What if this person had a sticker that said "Praise be to Allah"? Then the pres would be all over it having the nco court martialled.

BRYANT":281dz7hd said:
If you are a bible believer then most think it will stop when God says enough is enough and the world comes to and end. If your not than I don't know that you think it will stop ???
I think you are right.

Luca Brasi":rbjgctqd said:
We are promised freedom of speech, not freedom from insult.

What is being suppressed here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts