When your hot your hot

Help Support CattleToday:

wbvs58

Reaction score
Last year we only had to have a forecast chance of 40% of 1-5mm and we would be guaranteed something like 20-40mm of rain. This year we see 90% chance of 10-20mm a few days out only to have it fizzle to nothing by the due date. I think the good times are over for a bit as the La nina fades. I think over on the other side of the Pacific you people will be in for a much improved season this coming summer.

Ken

Saw one inch forecast fizzle over and over again in Texas over the past year. Do need a turnaround.

Y'all might want to get to culling and such:).

Last year we only had to have a forecast chance of 40% of 1-5mm and we would be guaranteed something like 20-40mm of rain. This year we see 90% chance of 10-20mm a few days out only to have it fizzle to nothing by the due date. I think the good times are over for a bit as the La nina fades. I think over on the other side of the Pacific you people will be in for a much improved season this coming summer.

Ken
Hope ya'll get just the right amounts!!
Still wayyy to dry here.

Here in the south west of Australia the last few years have been some of the best i can remember. Plenty of rain at the right times. Last summer was a bit hot but this summer has been very mild. The wheat belt has had a few years of bumper crops in a row. I think grain crops nearly hit 24 million tonnes this year.

Wis we could send you some . Sitting here looking at the radar and we are going to get another 1/2 -1 inch tonight. Dry a couple of days and more coming Thursday night through Friday morning. Wish we could bank some for July and August !

Latest posts