when to start cussing

Help Support CattleToday:

LaneFarms

Reaction score
WHEN TO START CUSSING!

A 6 year old and a 4 year old are upstairs in their bedroom. The 6 year old asks, "You know what? I think it's about time we started cussing." The 4 year old nods his head in approval. The 6 year old continues, "When we go downstairs for breakfast, I'm gonna say something with hell and you say something with ass."

The 4 year old agrees with enthusiasm.

When the mother walks into the kitchen and asks the 6 year. old what he wants for breakfast, he replies, "Aw, hell, Mom, I guess I'll have some Cheerios.

WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across the kitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs crying his eyes out, with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear with every step. His mom locks him in his room and shouts, "You can stay there until I let you out!"

She then comes back downstairs, looks at the 4 year old and asks with a stern voice, "And what do YOU want for breakfast, young man?"

"I don't know," he blubbers, "but you can bet your fat ass it won't be Cheerios!"

PASS THIS ON IF YOU LAUGHED!!!

Thats A good one
here is something I got started with my youngest daughter
I used to tell her she was meaner than $hit
and she finally started telling people she was meaner than $hit so dad had to quit and also explain to her that she wasn't supposed to say meaner than $hit that she needed to say meaner than a junkyard dog

so one day she tells a friend of ours that she is meaner than a junkyad dog and then goes on to say I used to be meaner than $hit but daddy says $hit ain't a nice word so I can say I am meaner than $hit anymore can I daddy

I carried my son (3 at the time, 26 now) fishing once. He caught a 4lb. bass a had a heck of a time getting it in. When we were on the way home he wanted to stop by my parent's house to show it off. He was holding up the stringer when my mother came to the door and he yelled: "Its a ba$tard".