What's your weather?

Help Support CattleToday:

Eight degrees, winds NW @ 23, inch of snow. Yesterday morn got up and it was 44 with a south wind, by 6:30 headed out to fix a water leak and the wind shifted to north. By 10 temps in high teens and got worse after that. gs

Angus Cowman":cj127qeh said:
wind has been blowing since noon yesterday (saturday) 25-35 susutained with gusts over 40mph temp was 52 yesterday morning, 26 at 6pm and is 21 now 5 am sunday and wind is still blowing
luckily we didn't have much snow just a dusting had a little sleet sounded like someone throwing BBs against the windows
gonna make the gate opener feed cows this morning :lol2: :lol2:
Wind has been the same here or a little stronger. Don;t know how much snow we actaully got. The ground is white and the grass is covered but I had a 10 inch drift at the back door this morning. It did stay a balmy 14 degrees all night though

It rained here yesterday from noon on. grounds not froze this am, weather station says it's 26. Few light flurries, check radar, looks like Dun is sending it our way!

Just another dry north wind.....In a little while it will be a dry south wind. Not much you need to know to be a weather forecasting right now.

Calman":2wdtq5il said:
27 here this morning.
I don't wish for your snow Dunn.

Cal

After a second thought even snow would be some moisture,so I probably need to rethink the snow statement. :nod:

Calman":17eox2dm said:
Calman":17eox2dm said:
27 here this morning.
I don't wish for your snow Dunn.

Cal

After a second thought even snow would be some moisture,so I probably need to rethink the snow statement. :nod:
Yup..........We've had 1 inch of rain 40 days ago which makes 1 inch in the last 94 days.

If you look at the US Drought Monitor, it isn't just localized areas anymore....It is widespread across the US.

Just finished a 24-hour blizzard, at least 20" of snow, hard to measure for sure as the winds were (are) high. Crystal clear right now and temps are droppin'. Wind chills today -20 to -40 F. That'll make moving the snow today fun. Supposed to have a hard time getting above 0F until Wednesday. Tues. AM forecast -22F. Makes you appreciate spring.

It's up to 18 with a -3 windchill here. Supposed to get up to 27. I'll be doin' my farmin' from here :compute: 'til then. No offense intended, but how do you Northerners do it? Brain damage? That's how one of my grandsons classifies anything he doesn't understand or agree with! :lol:

Currently snowing hard and in low 20s with a 20-30 mph wind. For middle Tn. that's enough winter for me. I don't know if this matters but it always seem to be a wet kind of cold here that goes right through you.

kenny thomas":a6nmhq91 said:
Snowing here also but only a couple of inches. Windy and cold. First day I have got cold while feeding.

That should be good coon hunting weather. ;-) :lol: :lol:

kenny thomas":2hyfwhdt said:
Got snow there curtis? Maybe I can track them to the tree if the dogs lie.

No snow an i hope we don't get any, temps are dropping with a lot of wind.

Its cold here this morning, the temps dropped like a prom dress and the wind chill is 0 .Brrrrr

Updated: 6:55 AM CST on December 13, 2010
Observed at Tunica, Mississippi
Temperature 19°F / -7°C
Windchill 7°F / -14°C
Humidity 54%
Dew Point 5°F / -15°C
Wind NW at 12 mph / 18 km/h
Pressure 30.28 in / 1025 hPa (Steady)
Conditions Clear
Visibility 10.0 miles / 16.1 kilometers
UV 0 out of 16
Clouds Clear (CLR) : -
Yesterday's Maximum 34°F / 1°C
Yesterday's Minimum 26°F / -3°C approx.
Yesterday's Heating Degree Days 32 approx.
Sunrise 7:01 AM CST
Sunset 4:52 PM CST
Moon Rise 11:56 AM CST
Moon Set
Moon Phase
Waxing Crescent