What's wrong with this picture

Help Support CattleToday:

hooknline":2f34elrr said:
Even if every round equaled one illegal and they tracked every round across the border they wouldn't do squat.
Bigger question is why does homeland security have 1M body bags in storage?

For us low lifes that cling to our religion and gun's.

" I have never seen such a gross negligence of the media and politicians in declaring Zimmerman guilty. I have never seen reporting so biased as to edit 911 calls to make him appear racist. I have never seen a news network get off for such misconduct so easily."

Bet you never saw a black muslim marxist in the whitehouse before, either.

Jim62":2bkargor said:
" I have never seen such a gross negligence of the media and politicians in declaring Zimmerman guilty. I have never seen reporting so biased as to edit 911 calls to make him appear racist. I have never seen a news network get off for such misconduct so easily."

Bet you never saw a black muslim marxist in the whitehouse before, either.
Jim, I do believe you are right on your observations.

hooknline":1hrspu2o said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47138446/ns/politics-the_new_york_times/#.T5VeDLPlNYw

Well now folks what do you suppose is next............My guess..............

MARSHALL LAW

I've said it before I'll say it again. He didn't go out in that rain, walk 3 miles round trip, just for skittles and tea. It was a score of some sort.
Munchies are a bytch.

Caustic Burno":1rl1pzne said:
JSCATTLE":1rl1pzne said:
It's good to live in Texas . A guy about 40 miles south of me woke up the other night to someone digging in his truck . He went out side with his shot gun the thief ran he yelled stop . Guy kept running he fired 1 warning shot and 2 at the guy . It was on the news last night . Texas castle law says you can use deadly force to protect your belongings . He told the cops he had a pistol stolen before out of his truck and he thought the guy might have it on him . Cops said he did nothing wrong .

That is the exact reason there is a Model 97 next to the bed 20" Modified Choke loaded with Federal Buckshot with flight control wads. Put every buckshot in the size of a baseball cap at 50 yard's. It has a 1911 friend right beside it cocked and locked.

This is an intellegent post here. If your trigger happy about shooting a dog that strays on your land, regardless of mischief, you shoot the poor critter on assumption.

In California's gangland allowing a criminal who is part of a local or regional or wannabee gang run off humiliated will bring a price later on. It's best to use your legal rights and avoid having you or your family pay a heavy price later.

Seen this a hundred times before. Being ethical or having a set of values when dealing with criminals will come with a price.

Hoof and mouth your dog trot across my place he is dead it is that simple.
The jenny will take care of that. You trot across my place trying to retrieve the dog go to jail.
You are typical of the people that own a fifty cent shyt eater.

Latest posts