What's wrong with this picture

Help Support CattleToday:

Red Bull Breeder":mdx0p8lu said:
The reason the special prosecuter did not take the case before the Grand Jury is because the Grand Jury would have turned Zimmerman loose.
I've had the misfortune of sitting on the grand jury twice. It's a 6 month term (sentence) here in Texas. Nothing more than a board of approval. The DA presents the facts of the case along with a few selected witnesses.....makes his recommendation to the grand jury and they simply rubber stamp his recommendation.

JSCATTLE":vyz50z93 said:
hooknline":vyz50z93 said:
Rbb, Zimmerman is screwed for sure. But only elbecayse he had the misfortune of having to shoot a black kid in self defense. White kid, Hispanic, yellow, green, red; any of those and he would have been cleared long ago.
But black, you better pray the media doesn't get wind.
I'm tired of everyone being at the mercy of the black coalition. Its absolute be nice.
Whatever you do folks, let the black man kill you because if you kill him it's suddenly a race issue.
Or use a revolver . Don't call 911 and make sure no one sees or knows about it .

i could hang out with this guy!...i like yer way of thinkin

chippie":1q973o7w said:
I wondering. How would you all feel if the kid was white?
Would you feel the same? Zimmerman was the aggressor. He did not follow the dispatcher's instructions. He confronted the kid and the kid tried to defend himself.

The guy is a nut, not a hero.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/03/29/zimmermannofzinger-fix-now-a-fact/
If he was white I would feel the same. A thug is a thug and until they are brought under control no one is safe. This BS has gone on long enough, 50 years ago none of this would have been going on.

Wrong chippie. Dispatch told z not to follow. So he turned around and started walking back to his suv. Thats when trayvon came up behind him, said some words, and sucker punched Zimmerman. Z went down, and trayvon was on top of him smashing his head in the concrete. Zimmerman cried
Out for help as heard on the 911 call, and pulled his gun and shot the kid on top of him.
The aggressor was the kid. I don't care what color the kid was. He was a thug and got what was coming.

we shall see if thats the way the story is presented by the media now..theres a reason he was arrested in the use of a firearm until now..not even mentioning the fact that he killed someone..

wasnt there a video???

Color makes no difference to me, either. Heck, if it did then I wouldn't care what happened to Zimmerman since he is of Latin decent. The dispatcher didn't tell him NOT to follow, they just said they didn't need him to. That's hardly a command.

I think I have this not going thru the GJ figured out. Florida law does not require it in a 2nd degree murder case, but they do on a first degree. Since they couldn't prove a first, they have total control of filing the 2nd. I'm still thinking they could have referred it to the GJ if they wanted to.

Something odd hit me when Trayvon's mom was speaking at their news conference. She was all about Zimmerman being arrested, but there was no talk of him being convicted.

It wouldn't matter to me what color or nationality he was . When you only allow the media to show pictures of the kid when he was 12 and use race to hype the situation I'm against it . The kid had face book pictures of him making gang signs he dressed like a thug and was walking around at night . When he was confronted he didn't say I'm going to my dads house he lives at this address etc . Like I would have done . And did do when I was a kid . He bowed up mf'ed Zimmerman who is a adult ie authority figure. Then they got into a fight . He got shot . I can tell you if your whipping my ass and I have a gun or knife its getting used . Because the minute I start to lose I fear for my life . And I fear retaliation if I win . It's called survival of the fittest and this country needs to get back to that in more ways than just this .

Whatever happens in court, you can rest assured that Eric Holder is gonna jump all over it. He has already as much as said that a white shooting a black is a crime, while a black shooting a white IS NOT !

Gotta get them black votes...... :hide:

Fwiw, I know a guy who's dad is a chief for Sanford fd. The chief said zimmermans nose was flat broke when he saw it. On scene.
He didn't do that to himself

An interesting case for sure. I was on a vacation for basically 6 days without watching or listening to any news reports. Right before I left, I remember there were supposedly 2 different "experts" that said the voice on the 911 call begging for help was not Zimmerman's. Has that been proven or debunked yet?

At this point the only person that really knows what happened is Zimmerman himself. And I'm sure he knows what's at stake and will say anything to avoid prison. So I don't know why we would believe him more than any other person that's been charged with a crime. They all say they are totally innocent. Zimmerman's and Martin's friends and families both claim their's was a great guy that wouldn't hurt anyone. No shocker there either. George Zimmerman can at least say that he has never been in trouble with the law. While Trayvon Martin appears to have been well on his way to a life of trouble.

Too bad, one totally unbiased (yea, right) article I read made it appear that Trayvon was a good kid from a caring family, his mom moved him to a "better" school and that's when he started getting into trouble. His dad must be somewhat successful, and when Trayvon was suspended from school his dad didn't want him just hanging out so he made Trayvon stay with him. Trayvon's girlfriend, who he was apparently on the phone with at the time of the altercation, has given a version of what happened that makes Zimmerman sound like the aggressor. Again, not a shock since I'm sure she want's her boyfriend to be innocent.

I think if they can prove who was screaming for help on the 911 call that will swing the case. If it was Zimmerman's voice I think it is a slam dunk case of self defense. If it is Martin's, then Zimmerman is in trouble. Most of Zimmerman's story could be true, that he was attacked (causing the wet jacket and cuts on his head), but Zimmerman could have overpowered Martin (the kid wasn't exactly a bruiser) and been in control of the kid when he fired.

But the think most interesting is how the sides have formed across the country. Conservatives (Zimmerman) vs. Liberals (Martin), and Blacks (Martin) vs. White/Hispanic (Zimmerman). I'm not ripping on anyone, when the story first appeared I was totally on Zimmermans side. Now I am trying to just sit back and hope one way or the other justice will prevail. Unfortunately I think those in the Martin camp will only be happy if Zimmerman is convicted no matter if he is innocent or not.

There weas a voice expert that said he could say with 50 percent certainty it was the thugs voice. Using a recording from 911, taken 50 yards away from the fight by a witness calling 911, in the rain.
With no comparison voice from the thuglet.
Now how can anyone call themselves an expert using that for a voice comparison

The new lawyer is a good one. Double bar credited. Well respected by the state. And the judges.
Smart guy who only says enough but never too much. Not an ambulance chaser and seems to have some ethics to him. He will do right by zimmerman.

hooknline":3s3jz3j6 said:
The new lawyer is a good one. Double bar credited. Well respected by the state. And the judges.
Smart guy who only says enough but never too much. Not an ambulance chaser and seems to have some ethics to him. He will do right by zimmerman.
He certainly needs a good lawyer. Not because of guilt, but because of all this prejudice against him.

What does 'double bar credited' mean? Is that a legal term or just an expression?

Latest posts