What's wrong with this picture

Help Support CattleToday:

a pregnant welfare women is the new breadwinner of the american family...i saw a black woman on a video explaining that to someone..but it aint gotta be a black woman....could be anyone

The special prosecutor assigned the case has released that she doesn't not need to take the case To a grand jury. Her decision on wether to charge Zimmerman or not is expected as early as tomorrow.
This tells me that it is cut and dry as far as evidence goes.
If he is not charged I fully expect riots in the area.

Public perception here is he was wrong but the public listens to the media who edits the 911 calls.
So if your theory is correct that she doesn't trust the grand jury then that would also lean To a no charge.

hooknline":gm9btrtj said:
The special prosecutor assigned the case has released that she doesn't not need to take the case To a grand jury. Her decision on wether to charge Zimmerman or not is expected as early as tomorrow.
This tells me that it is cut and dry as far as evidence goes.
If he is not charged I fully expect riots in the area.
Appears your DA got a lot of guts, a least more than most politicians. Appears she prefers justice to political correctness. I hope I'm seeing this right.

We will find out just how much guts the special prospector has and soon I think. I've seen squad cars staged in areas I've never seen before. Almost like they are preparing for something.

Did you ever hear the reports of how many looters and rioters were killed by home owners and business owners after Katrina hit?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but some 200+ looters were shot and killed after Katrina. And the percentage of those with alcohol, electronics etc was something like 99%

Just think how good a riot could be for certain people. Riot=martial law, call out the military, which puts everything in the US attorney general and president hands. Probably cancel 2012 election.

There's already scuttlebut that this has been handled for obummers benefit from the time of the trigger pull and 911 call forward. Once it hit public eye. NBC got their ass handed to them for editing the 911 call to make it look racial from the get go. We all k ow the role the media plays on social, economical, and political
Issues.
It's not that far of a reach.

Looks like there has been several white people attacked by black people around Gainesville fla. as retaliation for trevon Martin .

JSCATTLE":6sncf5ix said:
Looks like there has been several white people attacked by black people around Gainesville fla. as retaliation for trevon Martin .

im game for some of this action...chit ill travel to the riots just for a good day of target practice...nothin better than exercises with live targets....umm..i mean rounds ...yeah thats what i meant..live tar...rds

concealed carry that would have been anon isuue..back to the wise old western adage of ....

they said..theres 8 of us..you only got 6 bullets

i said....''who wants to die first'?

they left

gary'

Latest posts