What wonderful weather we have

Help Support CattleToday:

tulsagreenhorn

Reaction score
It has been snowing and icing for two days now we have 2 inches of ice on the roads. How is everyone else doing?

It is 18 degrees right now. I live in low-lying southern arizona desert. It is not supposed to get this cold. My children do not even own winter coats because it does not get this cold. Usually only freezes (30's)three or four times a year.

Frozen rain thru out the night. The roads are bad. Van can't make it to work.

Alice

There's a good covering of ice on the tree, about an inch of sleet/snow/ice on the ground. About a 20 mph wind out of the north. Brrr. But for the first time in several days, the sun is shining. :D

24 on my patio his morning 26 yesterday, this is in sw ariz. where i freeze maybe 2-3 times a yr, my stocktanks had almost 3/8" of ice on them, burrrrrrrr to think i left the midwest for this :D
worst part of it the rain they promised didn't show :(

where is this global warming everyone i talking about? :D

I left the house 20 minutes early and was about 1 minute late. It was solid ice all the way in. Most cars going to slow to climb hills and spinning out. Got to work and there was only 1 person in my group here. A few have been dragging in since.

Yesterday the caterpillar fired right up so I burned a bunch of brush piles. I am glad they are finally gone. When I got cold, I just pulled the cat closer to the fire. If I got to warm, I backed it up. :lol:

All the water puddles from the rain are frozen on the ground but didn't get the freezing rain that was predicted. Its 25 now and 'sposed to warm up to 32. Didn't do too badly this time around.

Chris

-10 Sunday morning and up to -6 this morning...to cold to snow.
Warming up this week should be above zero at night and up into the teens and maybe the 20s during the day.
DMc

Susie David":3ngfwcwx said:
-10 Sunday morning and up to -6 this morning...to cold to snow.
Warming up this week should be above zero at night and up into the teens and maybe the 20s during the day.
DMc

I dont feel so bad then, but it sucks b/c we have already had our storm, we never have more than one. I guess im spoiled

HERE in LA (lower Alabama) it has been like spring this past weekend. The temps have been in the upper 60's to mid 70's in the day and 40's for morning lows.

My grass is starting to grow again, I think we will pay dearly come February We had some teens just before Christmas but a mild winter so far. The prediction for the next 10 days are lows in the 35-45 range and the highs in the 60's

I guess no more checking the cows at 6AM in my shorts :))

Alice":33g44em8 said:

Alice

Alice tell him to suck it up,,,doesnt he know our parents walked barefoot to school in their day. :roll: :roll:

C HOLLAND":jtv8b0a3 said:
Alice":jtv8b0a3 said:

Alice

Alice tell him to suck it up,,,doesnt he know our parents walked barefoot to school in their day. :roll: :roll:

hahahahahahahahaha! I'll tell him immediately!

Alice

Latest posts