what was the best moments of college with friends

Help Support CattleToday:

Maineshowgirl

Reaction score
So I was thinking plus I was a lil bord lol, then I got a text message from one of my best buddys.So are your best friendz the people you talk to all day or just once a day or the first people to tell you good morning with a text or the people you can call at 3 in the morning to come get you because you dont remember where your are at and cant remember how many you have had to drink but if mom and dad find out your dead. lol. But I do have to say you make friends in high school but the one you make in college are the one you remember and want to keep. What was the best college moments for you and your buddyz. ;-)

Had to be the night I graduated from Harvard. I'll never forget the look in the dean-nettes face, and her saying, "Crowder give up!" :oops:

Had to be the night I graduated from Harvard. I'll never forget the look in the dean-nettes face, and her saying, "Crowder give up!"
Crowderfarms
Uncle Crowder

I was going to ask you Uncle Crowder if you went had any crazy stories about Senator Hilary :drink: , but I think she went to Yale. :lol:

Maineshowgirl":beevwzw3 said:
What was the best college moments for you and your buddyz. ;-) [/size][/color]

Walking across the great campus of Auburn every morning was a start. Football,concerts and parties. I have slowed down alot.

Thanks for the post.

Maineshowgirl":2jeixil7 said:
What was the best college moments for you and your buddyz. ;-)

Skipping class to play sand volleyball and drink copious amounts of adult beverages! :D

I worked like a dog in college.
I had 2 friends in my neuroanatomy class ~ Julie and Maria.
Julie taped all 4 hours of the class. We would get together on Mondays before class and listen to the entire lecture over again, all 4 hours ~ taking notes (there was not time in class ~ teacher talked like an auctioneer, told us not to ask questions) and quizzing each other.
That was fun...

Our education system is different over here, but one time in Uni, I can remember we had rag week, we nicked some hospital beds dressed up as Dr's and patients, ran around London pushing the beds in a race to see who could get from Tower Bridge to Vauxhall Bridge first and raise the most money. My team came about fith out of twenty. needed more training but it was all in a good cause so didn't really matter. I had lots of friends in Uni and in school, and still see quite a few of them. My best friend Linda we have been friends since we were 3 years old, we went all through school and college together, then I went onto Uni she went to work but we still remain friends, that will be 51years this year, wow! where do the years go.
My Husbands best friend has just left and they have been friends all of their lives thats been for 60 years, they are like brothers. They lived next door to each other their Nan and Mum were friends. that is a long time. My husband was bought up by his Nan.(Grandma).

Fountain hoping late one night during my fish year. Cops stoped us while we were standing by the first fountain and warned us not to be jumping in them. Later that night we had a run in with the same cop..... there was about 10 of us all soaking wet walking across campus and the cop just told us "Ya'll know yall arent supposed to be in the fountains right" and just smiled and left :cboy: Pretty memorable. There were several others but most too graphic for this family oriented site lol ;-)

Going to a bar called the Family Dog in Richmond, Ky while attending Eastern Ky University. Exile was the bar band back then. Of course this was way before they did I Want To Kiss you All Over and went big time for a while.

Dormitory bull sessions. Ususlly centerd around politics, religion, and paranormal. Met some very intersting and weird people. One guy in the group was a great hypnotist and another a great subject. Made for some intersting times. Things like subject was told when he touched the wall he would stick to it. Wake him up and everybody would be talkng. He would touch the wall. Everybody would start out for cafetereia and he couldn't get away from that wall. He would turn pale not knowing what was wrong.

Another guy would carry on a conversation with you while he was asleep. Would answer any question.
HIs room would be jammed full of students while he was asleep and carrying on a conversation. He could recall information he couldn't remember awake.

I was a commuter student, so I know I missed out on a lot while driving back and forth every day, plus working in a hospital on the way home, BUT, I can remember the time my friends there found out I was ummmmm how to say, rather inexperienced in the art of love, and well, to put it nicely, but bluntly, found me a gf for the night,(yes she was a student there!) of course I was in love with my very first, but the next day, she couldn't remember my name..........heartbroken.......................wonder where she is today? Or should I say, wonder what street corner she works today? lol :oops: :oops: :oops:

lol.......So Widener University is my alama mater............Not exactly Ivy leage, but it was cheap at the time. :cboy:

MistyMorning":28ldhzqx said:
john250":28ldhzqx said:
angie":28ldhzqx said:
I worked like a dog in college.

So did I. Spent a lot of time peeing on bushes.

Nicely done John! :lol:

That reminds me of a girl we had in the car once. It was 1976. She was dying to go and insisted we pull into this bowling lot parking lot. She ran over and squatted behind a van in the dark edges of the parking lot. We saw no one around. The next thing we knew that van cranked the engine and drove off. There she was with jaw and pants dropped.

Angus....that was probably the same policeman that stopped us, took all our "adult drinks" away from us because we were underage then sent us on our

I was trying to exit from my perch up in the rafters at G. Rollie White Coliseum one night and was admiring g a beautiful young lady with what I thought was perhaps "cleavage". Made a mis-step and tumbled down the aisle about 30 rows of seats head over heal. Now if you've never been in G. Rollie White you almost have to get on all fours just to go up to your seat. It's much faster coming down. :oops: :oops: :oops:

i dont have any college memories. but my best high school one so far is when my bf almost got juvie for peeing on a sheriffs car. :lol2: :nod: that was when we were only freshmen in high school too. who knows what the rest of high school and college has to bring.

cattleluvr18":121u7yv6 said:
i dont have any college memories. but my best high school one so far is when my bf almost got juvie for peeing on a sheriffs car. :lol2: :nod: that was when we were only freshmen in high school too. who knows what the rest of high school and college has to bring.

Now you stay off this thread girl.....sounds to me like you don't need any new "ideas" :shock: :lol: :shock:

MistyMorning":rmdoqj55 said:
Maineshowgirl":rmdoqj55 said:
What was the best college moments for you and your buddyz. ;-)

Skipping class to play sand volleyball and drink copious amounts of adult beverages! :D

Did you get Drunk, naked, did you Moon someone? :eek:

Im in my second year of college right now, but Im sure I cant post most of the stories I have. If I do Im sure I will get banned. Hearing stories from adults about their college days just seems to make me depressed, because I know if I tryed half of those things Id most likely end up in jail. Back then you just got a laugh and told to go home.

Most of my stories though would come from work, because when Im not in class Im at work. The great Dixie Chicken in College Station, TX (Im sure all the Aggies here have spent many hours there). Dealing with drunks causing trouble, messing with them, and of course, the girls. Its always nice having a job that I can check out and hit on the customers.

Latest posts