what was the best moments of college with friends

Help Support CattleToday:

Sorry but I never made it to the Dixie Chicken. I was too busy "working like a dog" as someone else posted on here. :oops:

Used to like to listen to a good buddy of mine, Holden Caulfield, talk about philosophy and life in general over a beer or two. He was always ready to slam back a few beers and was always generous with his smokes. You could call him at any time of the night and he was always ready to get into something.

Just kidding, I worked like a dog too. Did wake up on the kitchen counter one morning with my head in the sink. That was fun .... wasn't it? :oops:

One of my college neighbors had some hometown friends show up on his doorstep. It seems they broke into a liquor store and had a trunk full of bottles they had liberated. Not wanting the neighbor's friends to go to jail for their misguided actions, we assisted with getting rid of the evidence. When I say a trunk full I literally mean all you could cram into a big old 1960's Buick with a big trunk. It was a tough week but we kept them out of jail.

MistyMorning":23s0agen said:
cattleluvr18":23s0agen said:
i dont have any college memories. but my best high school one so far is when my bf almost got juvie for peeing on a sheriffs car. :lol2: :nod: that was when we were only freshmen in high school too. who knows what the rest of high school and college has to bring.

Now you stay off this thread girl.....sounds to me like you don't need any new "ideas" :shock: :lol: :shock:
aawww...you dont want me to tell any more stories. :(

:p

cattleluvr18":3olkygci said:
MistyMorning":3olkygci said:
cattleluvr18":3olkygci said:
i dont have any college memories. but my best high school one so far is when my bf almost got juvie for peeing on a sheriffs car. :lol2: :nod: that was when we were only freshmen in high school too. who knows what the rest of high school and college has to bring.

Now you stay off this thread girl.....sounds to me like you don't need any new "ideas" :shock: :lol: :shock:
aawww...you dont want me to tell any more stories. :(

:p

Now you stay off this thread girl....sounds to me like WE don't need any new ideas! :shock:

MistyMorning":1p5nhs79 said:
Now you stay off this thread girl....sounds to me like WE don't need any new ideas! :shock:
well in that case i'll step down. god knows i dont need anymore help getting myself in trouble around here....

Best time with friends at college?

Thursday nights, Trio Club, Mingus, TX...

Alice

O gosh guys cant forget bout the six chp Majors Biol test Im studyed for three days now for lol I wont on the deans list lol ;-) But yup yup got some crazy friends and a few crazy moments lol :lol:

Some good times at Texas A&M. This one was not good at the time... My roommate (childhood friend) and I met a young lady and I was smitten immediately with her. I expressed my intentions to my roommate and he asked her out before I had the chance to. We fussed for a while, but I had the last word... I wound up marrying her!

skyline":2bfgpnet said:
Some good times at Texas A&M. This one was not good at the time... My roommate (childhood friend) and I met a young lady and I was smitten immediately with her. I expressed my intentions to my roommate and he asked her out before I had the chance to. We fussed for a while, but I had the last word... I wound up marrying her!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don't ya' love it when a plan comes together! Good job!!!!!!!!!

Alice

Alice":7mzbwwnw said:
skyline":7mzbwwnw said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don't ya' love it when a plan comes together! Good job!!!!!!!!!

Alice

Alice, we're going on 19 years and 3 beautiful daughters later. It's my greatest accomplishment in life! And me and my old roommate are still friends.

Can't say anything about college since I wasen't fortunate enough to go. But in highschool we used to cruise the mainstreet after school. And back then we had those big ol cars with the bench seat in front and back. Everyone wanted to ride shotgun. when we would meet someone especally a nice looking girl the one riding shotgun would duck down and make it look like two fellers sitting close to each other. Made for a few fights.

Cal

Latest posts