What the heck you got in that sandwich???

Help Support CattleToday:

warpaint":1aevj005 said:
Sliced pineapple, cheese, and mayo. MMMMMMM. Gooooooood.

You are correct Warpaint this has the be the best ever. Every now and then I like to add a slicke of pickel loaf. ;-) I also like a good cold biscuit left over from breakfast with tomato and mayonnaise. Pineapple on a hot dog is not bad either!

Grilled hot Italian sausage (made with Elk and pork butts), roasted red peppers, aged imported provolone cheese, a little marinara sauce, on Ciabatta bread and stuck under the broiler until the cheese melts.

Bullbuyer":2h5nxnxz said:
The greatest sandwich ever created - White bread, potted meat and some mustard - with a sweet pickle on the side!

We are pretty close together. Bread, mayo, and potted meat. When times were really good, added a bag of potato chips.

Many a Satuday night with friends was centered around this sumptous fare. Same stories told over and over were always worth retelling.

Peanut butter and sliced sweet pickle.
Cold chicken, swiss cheeze and lettuse.
Fresh mater with mayo on toast.

3waycross":32205inm said:
Grilled hot Italian sausage (made with Elk and pork butts), roasted red peppers, aged imported provolone cheese, a little marinara sauce, on Ciabatta bread and stuck under the broiler until the cheese melts.

You must be rich to afford that kind of grub! Only way I get to see that stuff is on TV!

Bullbuyer":z66kqaih said:
3waycross":z66kqaih said:

You must be rich to afford that kind of grub! Only way I get to see that stuff is on TV!

Not rich just like to eat well. We make our own sausage with Elk and pork, most of the rest I get wholesale. My day job is selling for Sysco Foods. My family came from Italy, so that's how we eat. Not all the time though, I'd weigh 400lbs if I did.

3waycross":26mxlncu said:
Bullbuyer":26mxlncu said:
3waycross":26mxlncu said:

Not rich just like to eat well. We make our own sausage with Elk and pork, most of the rest I get wholesale. My day job is selling for Sysco Foods. My family came from Italy, so that's how we eat. Not all the time though, I'd weigh 400lbs if I did.
Is 9:22 AM too early for dinner (or lunch, what do you call it?) That sounds really good 3way!

bigbull338":3edhcz81 said:
yummm cept i always used ribbon cane syrup an peanut butter.

Good Golly...haven't had ribbon cane syrup in ages. My dad use to make ribbon cane syrup when I was a small boy and I can still see the steam rising off it and the mules walking in circles turning the "gizmo" that squeezed the juice out of the cane. I would mix some butter up in the syrup and "sop" it with a big ol' cathead biscuit. goooooood

Latest posts